Gabbard Admits Assad Meeting UPDATE: she's now in trouble re: ethics rules (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:40:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Gabbard Admits Assad Meeting UPDATE: she's now in trouble re: ethics rules (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gabbard Admits Assad Meeting UPDATE: she's now in trouble re: ethics rules  (Read 5704 times)
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« on: January 26, 2017, 11:13:22 PM »
« edited: January 26, 2017, 11:16:13 PM by Confused Democrat »

In a release, Gabbard’s office said the trip was approved by the House Ethics Committee and was sponsored by the Arab American Community Center for Economic and Social Services.

“Originally, I had no intention of meeting with Assad, but when given the opportunity, I felt it was important to take it," she said in the release. "I think we should be ready to meet with anyone if there’s a chance it can help bring about an end to this war, which is causing the Syrian people so much suffering."

The horror!

Also, lol at the red avatars in this thread trying to make it seem like this was some sort of secret covert trip to Syria for the sole purpose of meeting Assad.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies