Vicente Fox is trolling & embarrasing Trump on Twitter
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:53:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Vicente Fox is trolling & embarrasing Trump on Twitter
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vicente Fox is trolling & embarrasing Trump on Twitter  (Read 1356 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 27, 2017, 02:44:49 PM »

@VicenteFoxQue  Jan 5
More
 Trump may ask whoever he wants, but still neither myself nor Mexico are going to pay for his racist monument.
Another promise he can't keep.

‏@VicenteFoxQue  Jan 6
More
TRUMP,  when will you understand that I am not paying for that en wall. Be clear with US tax payers. They will pay for it.

@VicenteFoxQue  Jan 6
More
 Sr Trump,the intelligence report is devastating.Losing election by more than 3M votes and in addition this.Are you a legitimate president?

@VicenteFoxQue  Jan 11
More
 Neither today, nor tomorrow nor never Mexico will pay for that stupid wall. If Trump wants a monument to his ego, let him pay for it!!

‏@VicenteFoxQue  Jan 11
More
 Trump, not a country no leader will respect you because you don't even take yourself seriously.

‏@VicenteFoxQue  Jan 16
More
 Last twit,I'll stop car imports  from Mx  .Today's twit I'll import drugs from Canada.Stop playing around and destroy US economy,Baby TRUMP ‏

@VicenteFoxQue  Jan 21
More
Dearest Donald, you started losing in what you care for the most: rating. That's right! Big mouth, lousy actions and small crowds cheering.

@VicenteFoxQue  Jan 21
More
 Today over 500K women united in a single heartbeat. Yesterday, you couldn't even summon half of it. This was clear all over the world.

@VicenteFoxQue  Jan 24
More
#trump grow up,behave like a president.Stop lying and cheating American http://people.You  know you lost popular vote.

@VicenteFoxQue  Jan 25
More
 Sean Spicer, I've said this to @realDonaldTrump and now I'll tell you: Mexico is not going to pay for that ing wall. #ingWall

@VicenteFoxQue  Jan 25
More
Vicente Fox Quesada Retweeted Donald J. Trump
go ahead, #trump. This will prove that the system made you win, not the people. Losing by 3+ million votes is not a mistake.

@VicenteFoxQue  Jan 26
More
Vicente Fox Quesada Retweeted Donald J. Trump
Donald, don't be self-indulgent. Mexico has spoken, we will never ever pay for the #ingWall.

‏@VicenteFoxQue  Jan 26
More
 Paisanos, @realDonaldTrump's reaction is one of fear. He's seen that México stands together and it's strong. Don't mess with us!

‏@VicenteFoxQue  22h22 hours ago
More
 Wholly respected? @realDonaldTrump who's gonna pay for the costly products after you tax them? American citizens! You're not respecting them

@VicenteFoxQue  19h19 hours ago
More
Trump,please don't be stubborn.By taxing 20%,again American people pays for the f..wall. You know MX will impose same tax to US exports.

Vicente Fox Quesada Retweeted
 Morning Joe ‏@Morning_Joe  7h7 hours ago
Fmr. Mexican President @VicenteFoxQue to Trump: Please grow up
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 02:49:35 PM »

I never got why people are so fixated on what a former President of Mexico thinks? 
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 02:51:51 PM »

#FuckingWall Cheesy
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 02:54:04 PM »

No one cared what Fox thought when he was President.  No one cares now.  I bet he drinks before he tweets.  Smiley
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 02:59:15 PM »

I never got why people are so fixated on what a former President of Mexico thinks? 

Because he has more substantive things to say than the current President of the United States?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2017, 02:59:48 PM »

I think I'm going to follow Fox on the twatter for the lulz.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2017, 03:28:39 PM »

That's okay, I never got why people are so fixated on what a former reality tv show host says. (No matter that his current gig playing President of the United States and Golfer-in-Chief for the media. He's terrible at it.)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2017, 03:32:44 PM »

Fox will pay for the wall. He'll pay it when Mexican companies jack up the prices of their goods because of the tariffs. He can't escape paying for that finksing wall.

That's okay, I never got why people are so fixated on what a former reality tv show host says. (No matter that his current gig playing President of the United States and Golfer-in-Chief for the media. He's terrible at it.)
Nobody cares what you think for that matter either.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2017, 03:33:11 PM »

He just sounds like every other deranged lunatic who has no say about anything and doesn't affect me in anyway. He's a little tiny gnat - a dot in the distance but can't even buzz loud enough to create a distraction. Sad!
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2017, 05:18:22 PM »

Fox will pay for the wall. He'll pay it when Mexican companies jack up the prices of their goods because of the tariffs. He can't escape paying for that finksing wall.

I understand the (intended) point of the tariff in general, but insinuating that increased prices on Mexican goods will somehow constitute Mexico giving us money doesn't strike me as the right way to sell the idea.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2017, 05:44:17 PM »

They'll raise the prices yugly on us, moreso than them.
JJC

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2017, 05:49:26 PM »

No one cared what Fox thought when he was President.  No one cares now.  I bet he drinks before he tweets.  Smiley

Also, dude can't out troll the Troll Emperor.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2017, 06:02:51 PM »

The dollar is strong and the peso has been collapsing. The prices of Mexican goods going up will not have the same proportional impact that their retaliatory tariffs will have on American exports going into Mexico.  They'll feel the pinch, and they'll come to the table.

He just sounds like every other deranged lunatic who has no say about anything and doesn't affect me in anyway. He's a little tiny gnat - a dot in the distance but can't even buzz loud enough to create a distraction. Sad!
A small wart on the ass of history.
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2017, 09:01:33 PM »

Funny how self righteous Fox is now when he looked the other way when drug cartels took over his country
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2017, 09:51:30 PM »
« Edited: January 28, 2017, 02:32:12 AM by Meclazine »

No one cared what Fox thought when he was President.  No one cares now.  I bet he drinks before he tweets.  Smiley

Also, dude can't out troll the Troll Emperor.

That is exactly what I was thinking.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  14h14 hours ago
Mexico has taken advantage of the U.S. for long enough. Massive trade deficits & little help on the very weak border must change, NOW!

Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2017, 02:27:54 AM »

The dollar is strong and the peso has been collapsing. The prices of Mexican goods going up will not have the same proportional impact that their retaliatory tariffs will have on American exports going into Mexico.  They'll feel the pinch, and they'll come to the table.

A small wart on the ass of history.

This is why people need a certain level of knowledge in these affairs to even comment.

Peso is relatively stable & is doing well against most global currencies - The USD is the strongest currency globally for a big economy & has been for months now. The GDP growth is similar as it was for the last 6 years in Mexico, there is nothing to suggest a dramatic fall.

And secondly, if the Peso grows weaker that is good for Mexico & will further make their products cheaper  for export & they will export more. A weaker Peso doesn't hurt exports, it strengthens it, that is why people devalue currencies in times of crisis.

As for inflation, Mexico has the lowest inflation it had in 6-7 years, so a little price increase would be irrelevant!

And people have to be a huge IGNORAMUS to believe that a democratically elected President of a self-respecting country will offer to pay money to a VERY Rich foreign country to build a wall in the territory of the foreign country to keep its own citizens out.

The Mexican President will be a traitor forever if he does this & it will be a global humiliation of Mexico. No self-respecting country can do this !
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2017, 02:32:52 AM »

The wall is seriously the dumbest thing Trump has said, and will not work even if El Presidente Trump is serious about it.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2017, 02:44:26 AM »

This is why people need a certain level of knowledge in these affairs to even comment.

Peso is relatively stable & is doing well against most global currencies.....

Those two statements contradict one another.

https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/USDMXN:CUR (Click 5Y on the graph)

The Mexican Peso is one of the worst performing currencies on the planet in the last 2 years, and you would be the only person on said planet currently describing it as stable.

Go put your life savings in Mexican Pesos and sit back and watch your "stable" investment. You would never do it.

Saying one thing on a forum is a little different to what you would actually do if you were looking to invest $20,000.

No one is looking to buy Mexican Pesos at present as the stable option in their investment portfolio.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2017, 03:23:55 AM »
« Edited: January 28, 2017, 03:28:29 AM by Shadows »

Peso is relatively stable & is doing well against most global currencies.....

Those two statements contradict one another.

https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/USDMXN:CUR (Click 5Y on the graph)

The Mexican Peso is one of the worst performing currencies on the planet in the last 2 years, and you would be the only person on said planet currently describing it as stable.

Go put your life savings in Mexican Pesos and sit back and watch your "stable" investment. You would never do it.

Saying one thing on a forum is a little different to what you would actually do if you were looking to invest $20,000.

No one is looking to buy Mexican Pesos at present as the stable option in their investment portfolio.

Peso is weak vs the $ because Mexico is intentionally piling up Forex Reserves - They had less than 80B $ in 2008, today they have around 180B. When your Fed/Central Bank is sucking $ from the Forex market & piling reserves, your currency falls. That is an artificial fall & not the real value of the currency.

This was what China did for years to depress their currency - Gather 4T$ + of reserves. If Mexico's Forex Reserves were 80B $, they would have a strong currency. During the last 5 years US Forex Reserves has actually fallen from 150B$ odd to 120B $ odd (which will only strengthen the $)

A weaker currency is anyways good for exports which is why Japan keeps their currency so low by sucking out $ from the Foreign exchange/Capital market.

You can check data @ Tradingeconomics

Despite this massive reserve pill up of reserves, Mexican Peso had outperformed the Emerging Market Index from 2014 to mid 2016 by double digits (don't know the figure now). China, the last year odd, has lost more than 1T $ in reserves defending the Yuan as it GDP growth & Forex flows slashed to half its earlier amount.

Mexico has solid fundamentals for its currency - Low/Moderate Inflation (which doesn't erode the value of your currency), Good Foreign Exchange Flow/Capital Market Influx & Stable decent GDP Growth.

If the Mexican Fed/Central Bank wants to have a strong Peso, it can easily have one!
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2017, 06:33:23 AM »
« Edited: January 29, 2017, 07:48:05 PM by Meclazine »

Whilst i agree on inflation and increased export potential, i cannot say the Mexican economy is going to be stable.

If they dont pay for the wall, the process of Trump extracting his ounce of flesh is going to hurt them badly in trade, and investment.

Twitter is just a side show to the real effect Trump is going to have.

Donald is the sort of business person who wont stop until you are bleeding and crying in the gutter.

If you try and stand up to Trump on Twitter and give it to him, you will cost the Mexican people dearly.

Trump has the economic axe and the Mexican President is on his knees.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies