(Trump Voters)... Which Dem would you most fear in 2020?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:09:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  (Trump Voters)... Which Dem would you most fear in 2020?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: (Trump Voters)... Which Dem would you most fear in 2020?  (Read 1066 times)
SCNCmod

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 26, 2017, 06:03:01 PM »

Its always interesting to see who the opponent most fears in the upcoming election... (As a Hillary Supporter- even though I didn't think Trump would win... He was the candidate I did not want to face- because of the wild card factor.  I would've loved for Cruz to be the nominee!)

So (Trump Voters)... Which Dem(s) would you most fear in 2020?
(Still) muted by Kalwejt until March 31
Eharding

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 06:13:30 PM »

Booker. Raise the Black vote just a bit, and there go the swing states.
LONG LIVE KING DONALD I
GodEmperorTrump2020
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 06:14:19 PM »

A dark horse candidate like Trump was last year.

Somebody who can successfully corral SJWs, moderate democrats, and rust belt union workers behind a single banner.

Somebody who's very likeable and charismatic, preferably somebody who speaks like Trump and Sanders speak with a straight shooter demeanor.

I don't know who could do all of that but if democrats can find that person then they'll win.
SCNCmod

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 06:45:08 PM »

Somebody who can successfully corral SJWs, moderate democrats, and rust belt union workers behind a single banner.

Somebody who's very likeable and charismatic, preferably somebody who speaks like Trump and Sanders speak with a straight shooter demeanor.

I think you are exactly right in this regard
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 06:52:59 PM »

I've said before that "being able to talk like an actual human" is the biggest requirement for any 2020 candidate IMO.

Some people take this to mean "We need a Democrat with Trump's personality", which I think would be a mistake. I don't think that plays with the Dem base the way it does for Republicans.
(Still) muted by Kalwejt until March 31
Eharding

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 06:54:33 PM »

I've said before that "being able to talk like an actual human" is the biggest requirement for any 2020 candidate IMO.

Some people take this to mean "We need a Democrat with Trump's personality", which I think would be a mistake. I don't think that plays with the Dem base the way it does for Republicans.

-Have you ever heard of Joy Ann Reid, Kurt Eichenwald, and Sarah Kendzior?
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2017, 07:10:35 PM »

-Have you ever heard of Joy Ann Reid, Kurt Eichenwald, and Sarah Kendzior?

I like Reid but don't really watch her show; really really don't like Eichenwald, and have never heard of Kendzior. Why?
daveosupremo
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.32, S: -2.09

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2017, 07:46:16 PM »

Assuming Michelle Obama doesn't change her mind, I believe the Democrat party is too fractured to win in 2020. 
LONG LIVE KING DONALD I
GodEmperorTrump2020
Rookie

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2017, 08:54:17 PM »

I don't know who could do all of that but if democrats can find that person then they'll win.

So basically you fear Joe Biden?

He might be too old now. He would've likely defeated Trump this year though.
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2017, 06:46:44 PM »

So basically you fear Joe Biden?

He might be too old now. He would've likely defeated Trump this year though.

Agreed
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies