Lok for Northern Assembly
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:01:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Lok for Northern Assembly
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lok for Northern Assembly  (Read 819 times)
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 25, 2017, 06:50:41 AM »

I will post an announcement speech in the next few days
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 01:27:23 AM »

PRESS RELEASE

I am today announcing that if I am to be elected to our great Assembly, that I will seek to obtain funds to investigate the adoption of a very fast rail system throughout the northern region.

This would boost the economy's of the state through the commuting of workers, students, and normal people in between states faster than ever before, and would no doubt be a huge boost for the tourism industry.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 05:09:26 AM »

I've always been an advocate of high speed rail, and it's one of the projects I hope to work on with congress.

Endorsed
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 08:57:40 AM »

Endorsed!
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 06:59:18 AM »

PRESS RELEASE: POLICY ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello to the Altlasians who reside in this wonderful region.

Today I announce that, if I am elected to serve in the Assembly, I will seek to ensure that the norther region is the nations leader in technological advancement. Therefore, I am proposing an increase to the education and science budget, and also, to ensure our children are ready for the future, I propose that all school children be taught computer programming.

With a lot of new job fields expected to pop up in the technological field, computer programming and coding will become ever more important jobs, and teaching these to kids early on will give them the tools necessary to be able to do these jobs, and efficiency in these jobs will help increase productivity.

-Lachlan
Labor candidate for the northern assembly

Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2017, 07:51:34 AM »

If elected, I will set up a group within labor called Rainbow Labor, a coalition of LGBTQI+ labor members, and the group will focus on the struggles of the LGBTQI+ community, and how we can best tackle them.
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 06:29:40 PM »

You have my backing.
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2017, 07:03:04 PM »

As I'm scrolling down I read: "Lok for Northern Ass..."

Finally butts will get representation. Tongue
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2017, 04:35:24 AM »

As I'm scrolling down I read: "Lok for Northern Ass..."

Finally butts will get representation. Tongue
I know, I posted that one in the funny partial threads thread Tongue
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2017, 05:16:01 AM »

the polling data from the wellscome polling firm has been released, and I am happy to announce that, if the election was to be held today, we would be preference by over half of the voters in the poll!!!

I cannot belive that, in our first campaign, that we look likely to be elected to the Northern Assembly, and that with your support, I can start an investigation into the feasibility of high speed rail, helping to make the North the most technologically advanced region in Atlasia, and furthering social and economical equality.

Once again, thank you for all your support, and remember on election day to put a number 1 next to Lok!
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2017, 05:49:11 PM »

To the Atlasians of the North.

I am here today to tell you that, if I am elected, that I will seek to follow in the footsteps of Fremont, and help establish a Parliamentary system in the Northern region. I believe that, to encourage participation, we also raise that amount of seats in the assembly, should a parliamentary system not eventuate. I believe that if we commit to government reform, we can significantly boost voter participation, and make sure that more people can have a say in what happens in the region.

-Lok, Labor party candidate for the Northern Assembly
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2017, 02:22:04 AM »

Endorsed!
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2017, 02:39:39 AM »

Today is one of those glorious days in Atlasian democracy. The elections are now upon us, and across the country people will be going to the polls to decide who they want to have in the various state and, most importantly, the Federal government positions, including the Presidential election. I hope that Atlasians make the right choices for the progress that our nation deserves and needs.

Good luck to all of the candidates fighting for election, regardless of party, or wether you're trying to be re-elected, or maybe you might be looking to be elected for the first time.
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2017, 03:30:06 AM »

Over the last few days, Atlasians everywhere cast their ballots for who they wanted to hold the various leadership roles both federally, and regionally. While I must admit, the last few days have been a hard time for us in the labor party, we've lost the presidential race, and we lost the majority in the House of Representatives. However, the voters of the North have kept faith in the labor held Assembly of the soon to be renamed Lincoln (from what I have calculated, on preferences, Lincoln is ahead by 2), and have kept faith in our governor, who has been elected to another term in the governor's mansion.

I give congratulations to the member's of the Assembly who have been re-elected, and to those across the country, whether you have been elected for the first time, or have been re-elected.

But most importantly, I would like to thank the voters, who have given me the opportunity to experience something exceptional, to stand in the assembly, and serve the people of the region is, and will always remain a great honor.

Thank you.

-Lok
Assemblyman-elect
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies