Winfield/Poirot for Atlasia, because, what have ya got to lose?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:18:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Winfield/Poirot for Atlasia, because, what have ya got to lose?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Winfield/Poirot for Atlasia, because, what have ya got to lose?  (Read 3059 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2017, 10:24:42 AM »

Wish you luck on the Presidential race Smiley

Thank you.

Much appreciated.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2017, 10:36:06 AM »
« Edited: February 15, 2017, 10:51:19 AM by Lincoln Republican »

Governor Winfield delivers a speech on a full employment strategy for Atlasia:

As President, I will introduce a full employment strategy, the aim of which will be to create an economic environment in which Atlasians from all backgrounds will be able to thrive and prosper.  Meaningful employment provides individuals with a sense of self worth and with the ability to realize their goals and their potential.

The right to employment will foster an environment in which the economic rights of all citizens are respected.

Technological advances over the past 20 years has changed the face of employment in the world and in Atlasia.  Therefore, starting at the earliest levels, our education system must ensure that our children learn and are taught to become capable of coping in a technologically advanced society.  This is part of the full employment strategy, going into the next generation.

Technology is advancing rapidly, and as President, I intend that some of the brightest minds in Atlasia will identify emerging technologies in order to prepare a new generation of Atlasians will be prepared in these fields.  These new technologies will be providing millions of new jobs in the future, and I intend that Atlasians will be prepared.

A shortage of skilled workers in the trades is an ongoing problem.  As President, I will create and expand programs to ensure that Atlasia has adequate skilled and trained workers in the trades, i.e. plumbers, electrctians, carpenters, mechanics, masons, builders, etc.  Skilled workers in the trades will always be required and an effective training program will work towards ensuring that skilled workers in these fields will be available.

Small and medium sized businesses are the greatest job creators.  As President, I will work to create an environment in which these business can grow and thrive, thereby growing these organizations, enabling them to expand, prosper, and hire new employees.  I will institute programs which will provide comprehensive training and strategies for those wishing and intending to establish small businesses, in order to minimize their chances of failure.

The education and training of the individual is key to these full employment strategies.  Therefore, my education and training programs will be built around ensuring that our children and youth receive the best education and training possible in order that they will be prepared to thrive in a fast paced and ever changing world.  
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2017, 05:08:50 PM »

Ladies and gentlemen,

We are in the last days before the Presidential vote. For a better Atlasia the choice is to vote for Winfield / Poirot. Winfield has run a dynamic and policy intensive campaign and once again showing he would make a great President.

Under President Winfield, more jobs will be created, wealth will be better distributed, our streets and schools will be safer, seniors will be better protected, high health costs will be fought. Those are the kind of things that will improve the daily lives of the average Atlasian.

You could once again vote for the big parties but that solution has been tried before and look at the current situation. Vote Winfield / Poirot. What have ya got to lose.

Thank you all.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2017, 02:30:59 PM »

Governor  Winfield during his final campaign appearance

Governor Winfield delivers his closing speech of the Presidential campaign:

My fellow Atlasians, this historic Presidential election is about to come to a close.

It has been my privilege to have been able to travel from coast to coast of this great nation and to meet millions of you in every part of this wonderful land that we share, and to have met fellow Atlasians from every walk of life.

My exceptional Vice Presidential running mate Poirot, and I, offer Atlasia and Atlasians a new vision, a new opportunity, and a renewed hope for the future and for the future of our families.

We offer Atlasians a more equitable and fair tax structure.

We will create millions of new, well paying jobs, and bring hundreds of billions of dollars into our economy with my Shovels in the Ground Trucks on the Road public works and infrastructure program.

To better protect Atlasians, and in particular our most precious resource, our children, I will be bring forth a far reaching, sensible, and well needed gun control policy.

We will be bringing medical and dental costs under control.

We will be auditing the costs of medical and dental equipment to ensure the public is getting treated fairly.

Medical administration costs are 8%, more than double the world wide average of 3%.  We will be auditing these costs as well to ensure that Atlasians are getting value for their money.

We will be targeting pharmaceutical companies to ensure Atlasians are not getting gouged in drug costs.

Seniors will be treated with dignity and respect in senior's homes.  If this is not adhered to, there will be legal consequences for the homes.

We will maintain a strong, modern, and effective military.  We will never be negotiating from a position of weakness.

We will defend ourselves when necessary, but we will not be undertaking a policy of nation building or pursuing foreign adventures.

Our emphasis is on the poor, the working class, and on the middle class of this nation.

My fellow Atlasians, it is decision time.

We trust that your decision will be for Winfield and Poirot.

After all

What have ya got to lose? 

MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2017, 02:37:54 PM »

Endorsed for 2nd preference.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2017, 03:31:40 PM »

There are still a few hours to go in this election, but there is a clear trend developing.

You have heard extensively from me during this campaign, and you know the wide variety of policies Poirot and I have brought forward, so I will just say a few words.

Thank you Poirot for being my running mate.  You have done an extraordinary job.  I could not have asked for anyone better.

Thanks to all of you who had the courage to defy the old line establishment parties and the big money interests, and cast your ballot for me.

Congratulations to all the winners.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies