What wil the next Senate look like? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:54:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  What wil the next Senate look like? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What wil the next Senate look like?  (Read 4363 times)
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 02, 2017, 10:57:24 AM »

Flake is in danger I don't get why AZ isn't listed more

I think he’ll hold on by two or three points. If he loses the primary to a Tea Partier, I see Dems have a serious shot. NV? Not sure yet; Heller likely gets narrowly reelected as well.

In the end probably a net gain for the GOP by one or two seats. McCaskill and Tester will narrowly win, as will Manchin and Brown. Nelson is not in danger in my opinion. Heitkamp is almost certainly gone even if the Trumpster has very weak numbers. The same in IN.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 11:01:34 AM »

At the rate Trump is going 50-50 is looking likely

Pretty unlikely. I just don’t see how Dems are picking up NV and AZ while losing no seat; especially ND and IN. The very best scenario 51-49 GOP (picking up AZ and NV while losing ND). More likely is that Flake survives while IN and ND are gone for the Dems. NV will be a pure toss-up, so likely anything between 52-48 to 54-46 GOP. I wouldn’t be surprised if endangered Republicans distance themselves from the Trumpster like Dems have done in 2014.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies