Opinion of jfern
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:42:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of jfern
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Opinion of jfern
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 85

Author Topic: Opinion of jfern  (Read 2826 times)
AtorBoltox

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2017, 08:09:06 PM »

He is probably overall on total "contributions", the worst poster in Atlas history. The reason being that most unbearable sh!tposters are just trolls that disappear after an election, or get banned, but he's stuck around and posted his utter garbage for 12 years.
Are you talking about Jfern or yourself?
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2017, 09:48:53 PM »

BRTD, I love how you of all people are complaining about how much garbage another poster posts on this forum. This coming from a guy who has an entire forum on AAD dedicated to being a place to put his crap and still posts it here anyway.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2017, 11:56:42 PM »

What I find especially hilarious about him is that someone who flirted with 9/11 Trutherism and promoted "Bush stole Ohio" garbage apparently thinks that Russia sent hacked emails to Wikileaks to be an insane kooky and implausible conspiracy theory.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2017, 01:44:46 PM »

He sometimes has some good posts but when he turns every post into a Hillary hating thread and shills for Sanders, he becomes deplorable, which is most of the time. His incessant overuse of neoliberal warmongering corporatist becomes really annoying as well.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2017, 02:41:21 PM »

Admittedly, I haven't been around for a while, but Jfern has very consistently been an overzealous and obsessive person who had a habit of derailing threads to be anti-Clinton or pro-Sanders. HP.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2017, 10:37:12 PM »

Here's an interesting fact, jfern has made only one post on AAD since Trump took office. With all the outrageous things Trump has already done you'd think it'd be about one of them right? No. Is it a post attacking Trump at all? No. Is it a post attacking someone in Trump's party? Nope. OK so maybe it's attacking Democrats for being too soft on Trump right? No, it's about a Democrat who doesn't even hold office anymore. You can probably guess which one...and which one seems to hold his ire more even today than Trump does.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2017, 11:10:06 PM »

He's part of the loony left that thinks fighting Democrats rather than Republicans is a fruitful exchange. Also bumping old polls from like 2014 and saying "JUNK POLL!1!" shows how obsessive his hate for Hillary is. Annoying HP.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2017, 12:01:35 AM »

I have to admit, I respect him being a "Progressive" and all, but his hate for the Clintons (the establishment wing period) is way over the top. If he has concerns, I would prefer that he would bring them up in a way that it'll help Democrats move forward and not just bash.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2017, 08:47:40 PM »

What amazing incredible debate skills!

And honestly if you do want to talk about "signals", how about the fact that Ellison was given a leadership role as well in an absolutely unprecedented move?

Gabbard and Rybak had leadership roles too, but couldn't stop DWS from rigging the primary.

It's hard to stop someone from doing something that they aren't doing.

Like stopping you from making a well-argued, articulate post?

Come on do you seriously agree with this loon who thinks Ohio 2004 was stolen that the primary was "rigged"?

I mean OK there was some background stuff that boosted Hillary in New York. Yeah that's a state she was sure in trouble of losing. Roll Eyes

Name a state that would've voted for Sanders had it not have been for vote fraud or this "rigging".

F**k off, fake Bernie supporter.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2017, 01:15:33 AM »

FF.

True Leftism always has the potential to become obnoxious at a certain point, but I will always respect people who place their principles ad beliefs above blind partisan allegiance 

While I am biased in this regard, I find it refreshing to see a leftist who is unwilling to ignore the Democrats' foibles. That he gets so much flack for refusing to fall in line and pile on the President only makes the difference more stark.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2017, 01:18:00 AM »

FF.

True Leftism always has the potential to become obnoxious at a certain point, but I will always respect people who place their principles ad beliefs above blind partisan allegiance  

While I am biased in this regard, I find it refreshing to see a leftist who is unwilling to ignore the Democrats' foibles. That he gets so much flack for refusing to fall in line and pile on the President only makes the difference more stark.

I will say I disagree with most of what Trump is doing and his cabinet is pretty bad, but Greenwall has it right, we can't decide that the CIA is awesome because they criticized Trump.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2017, 02:30:10 AM »

FF.

I will say I disagree with most of what Trump is doing and his cabinet is pretty bad, but Greenwall has it right, we can't decide that the CIA is awesome because they criticized Trump.

I'm sure I agree with Trump a lot more than you do, but otherwise I agree with you here. This shortsighted tendency to overlook our own problems and this refusal to hold allies accountable to instead dig at opponents may be my least favorite aspect of partisan politics.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2017, 07:00:51 AM »

He's a good person (FF based on pre-2016 contributions), but he has been surprisingly apologetic for Trump (his cabinet is "pretty bad"? LOL!).  Get a grip and call out the fash, brother.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2017, 02:42:34 PM »

I like him more now than ever.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2017, 03:00:27 PM »

won't vote cause i am not long enough on this board to realize how much trolling is included in many postings.....otherwise the The People's Front of Judea is strong in this one.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2017, 04:31:11 PM »

Jfern and BRTD are two distinct symptoms of the same illness.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2017, 09:20:23 PM »

Any salient points he has to make are tarnished by his general jackassery. HP.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies