What would a Conservative version of BRTD be like? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:48:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What would a Conservative version of BRTD be like? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What would a Conservative version of BRTD be like?  (Read 1669 times)
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« on: February 01, 2017, 11:14:54 PM »
« edited: February 01, 2017, 11:27:44 PM by Thunderbird is the word »

He would only buy gas in Trump counties (preferably only in Trump states) and not think it acceptable to ever so much as see a liberal!  He would probably also be vehemently proud about living in the middle of nowhere and generally being a redneck.  Despite this and his decidedly conservative outlook, he would be an atheist- but not the typical atheist, since he would attend some fringe congregating place that somehow connects his lack of faith with conservative principles.  Instead of getting excited to see a hipster Christian play or a Christian alternative rock band, he would go see a redneck atheist movie or a secular country duo.  So, the exact opposite of BRTD!

He'd be a big fan of Sam Harris and would never smoke marijuana because it would conflict with his "all conservative, all the time" philosophy of life but would chain smoke cigarettes.
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 11:19:58 PM »

Also in the 2012 Republican primaries he would have initially supported Gingrich but switched his support to Ron Paul because he didn't want to caucus with olds.
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 11:26:05 PM »

If we were going by a BRTD that was similar in personality and religious beliefs but with completely opposite politics i'm thinking this guy would be a good fit: http://www.theblaze.com/matt-walsh
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 12:21:16 AM »

Also in the 2012 Republican primaries he would have initially supported Gingrich but switched his support to Ron Paul because he didn't want to caucus with olds.

Actually I'd probably support Romney. I'd probably frequently complain about "True Rightists" and people insisting on ideological purity. And would thus be pretty anti-Tea Party come to think of it. Although yeah I could see myself switching from Romney to Paul.

I'm thinking your primary voting record would be then 2008: McCain or Giuliani, 2012: Romney, 2016: Kasich
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 07:37:46 PM »

He'd also be a big fan of American Dad!
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 07:47:16 PM »

Probably Last Man Standing instead (an openly conservative sitcom)

"Mike often finds himself annoyed with Outdoor Man's young slow-witted employee Kyle, and with Ryan, his son-in-law and the politically liberal father of Mike's grandson Boyd. The video blog or "vlog" that Mike does for Outdoor Man is frequently used as a vehicle to rant about his political views. Mike is a graduate of the University of Michigan, and an amateur radio operator using the call sign KA0XTT.[6]"

Heh, i'd never heard of this. Sounds like All In The Family only with Archie as the sympathetic character.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies