Will Arnold Schwatzenegger get re-elected? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:19:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Will Arnold Schwatzenegger get re-elected? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Will Arnold Schwatzenegger get re-elected?  (Read 38845 times)
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« on: April 21, 2004, 05:54:18 AM »

Schwarzenegger is presently on course for a solid re-election, if things continue to go this well it could be a landslide… unless Feinstein runs the Democrats really don’t have a viable candidate who can win… Cruz Bustmante would probably be the likeliest choice of the prominent democrats in the state at the moment; I doubt there would be many prominent democrats from the state house of senate who would run against Arnie as they have benefited so much from working with him and have made some very public by partisan efforts though… Arnie’s biggest problem as far as re-election is concerned is a conservative primary challenger (and there will almost certainly be one), would the primary be open or closed?, however Arnie should weather that fairly easily I mean he has given the GOP in CA power and that should win him sufficient conservative supporters…      
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 09:01:53 AM »
« Edited: April 23, 2004, 07:17:04 AM by Ben »

I'm assuming that a scandel will sink him sooner or later...

I think the guy's teflon... didnt hurt him in the recall, hell it didnt hurt Clinton that much in 1992 or the late 90's in the end...had he run in 2000 Clinton would have won solidly...

But I'm pretty sure that Arnie will win again, moderate republicans need him to stay around... I have a feeling that what ever happens in November 2004 is going to be one hell of a primary battle for the republicans....      
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2004, 07:21:08 AM »

We desperately need him around.

We will walk to California if we have to, from every state in the union, to help his cause.  We will crawl across shards of broken glass or jump through rings of hot scalding fire to defend him from the extremes.

Same attitude I have toward moderate democrats... good to see the moderate wing of the GOP is gearing up to take on the extremist... I really think that a battle is brewing for the 2008 nomination, someone on the board said (who?) that the Santorum wing of the party will take on the Owens/spectre wing of the party for the nomination in 2008... just hope we can settle on a candidate quickly so that a bloody republican fight gets the media attention Cheesy … but good luck man, same battle keeps getting fought in both party’s and probably will be for some time…      
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies