Is Killerpollo a troll?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:56:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is Killerpollo a troll?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Is Killerpollo a troll/ should he be banned?
Yes/Yes

Yes/No

No/Yes

No/No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 34

Author Topic: Is Killerpollo a troll?  (Read 4764 times)
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 22, 2005, 11:58:40 PM »

Here's some of his quotes:
as for hugh raping the guy, well, if he's in love with him, i dont think he'll do that. The worst you can do to someone you're in love with, is to force them to love you. but hey, nice try getting him. In my school, there's this dude i know who is gay... you can IM him. his sn is ducttapefairyboy.

with race I agree! but with homosexuality, it's different.

The bible doesn't say "Thou shalt not be black" but it does say "Thou shalt not sleep with mankind as with womankind, it is abomination"
The same Bible passage (Lev. 18) condemns homosexuality also condemns bestiality & incest.

The popinjay King of Sweden - a moral titmouse in the plumage of a peacock, who lives lavishly with his lazy, horny kids on Sweden's largest social security check - is King of Fags, King of Zoophiles, King of Pedophiles, and King of Incestuous Perverts.

although the king's daughter is a VERY HOT fine-ass bitch

Sweden had a priest arrested for speaking out against fags.

Doesn’t the bible teach that approving of someone’s sin is worse than the sin itself?
You're right. If you support and/or promote the sin, you are equally guilty. Anyone who supports gay rights is as guilty as the person who commits f****try. both should be halved by the sword.

that would be AWESOME if imposed in the American continent! especially Canada.

Consensual gay sex in any way, shape or form should be punishable by death. And opebo should be the executioner.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Who is the most intolerant, narrow-minded, islamic terrorist-like snob in the forums?

Richius, NixonNow, Opebo... anyone else?

well, I suggest he turns bisexual.... there'll be more open probabilities for him, instead of being a sole fag.

same here... Fags are filthier than dogs. Non-Human animals do not practice homosexuality like some members of our species do. so trying to mock mating with something incompatible, whether another man, or a duck is equally wrong.

I think Dave Leip should change "freedom" to "frenchdom" on the word filter.

As far as i'm concerned, most fags do not like the military anyways.

well, Fags don't deserve any of that, so why r u complaining?

Women should not belong in politics... they belong in the kitchen!!!

I wear a laced thong w/ chains all over... and a leather bondage suit!

Hitler Should have taken over Irak and Iran... It was retarded of him to even try invade Russia.

Oh No! another nation has fallen! begun, the Fag War has!

He constantly uses the word 'fag' and has relentlessly attacked one of our finest posters, hughento, and has used offensive , violent, and mean language and against him and other members. I say Yes/Yes.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2005, 12:01:22 AM »

i voted Yes/No because, while he is a troll, he has done anything wrong enough yet to be deserving of a ban in my opinion. but most certainly is a troll. Tongue
nini2287
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 2.77, S: -3.39

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2005, 12:02:44 AM »

KillerPollo is a definitely a troll, but I think the only way to be banned is to do something beyond extreme.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2005, 12:10:55 AM »

well, don't be gay, then you don't have to worry about being called a fag Tongue

Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2005, 12:13:43 AM »

well, don't be gay, then you don't have to worry about being called a fag Tongue

youre joking, right?
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2005, 12:18:34 AM »

Yes/No
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2005, 12:21:50 AM »

KillerPollo is a definitely a troll, but I think the only way to be banned is to do something beyond extreme.
Read his first quote.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2005, 12:29:05 AM »

Read his first quote.
Silly free speech.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2005, 12:30:58 AM »

Read his first quote.
Silly free speech.

Considering the question is whether he is a troll or not, not whether what he is doing is Constitutional, I doubt that matters too much.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2005, 12:33:06 AM »

He is the extremist right wing opebo and deserves whatever opebo gets.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2005, 12:33:38 AM »

Read his first quote.
Silly free speech.

Considering the question is whether he is a troll or not, not whether what he is doing is Constitutional, I doubt that matters too much.
It's a reference to something else.  Max Power used free speech as his defense in trying to get Jake to stay out of a caucus on the fantasy forum.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2005, 12:38:41 AM »

Read his first quote.
Silly free speech.

It's a reference to something else.  Max Power used free speech as his defense in trying to get Jake to stay out of a caucus on the fantasy forum.
wow, that really bugged you, didnt Ebowed?
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2005, 12:41:41 AM »

Read his first quote.
Silly free speech.

Stupid Ebowed. I was referring to how you were attacking me for wanting to hold a vote rather then just have Jake join. I wasn't saying something like "Jake can't join because he hates the first amendment" (which I don't believe). I think you owe me an apology.

Yes, I agree with the freedom of speech plank; that is why I do not advocate making it hard for people like Jake to join this caucus.
I put it there because I have a right to free speech.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2005, 12:45:02 AM »

youre joking, right?
yeah.  It's sad to see him like this.  When he wants to he can have really good points, but perhaps he's too immature to talk about homosexuality without name calling and such.  Other than that issue, I don't think you should have a problem with him.  (Keep in mind he alreay apologized for the Canada/Mexico thing)-which does show he can be mature at times.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2005, 12:49:11 AM »

Read his first quote.
Silly free speech.

Given that this is a private message board owned and operated by a private citizen, there really is no such thing as free speech here; we're here because Dave is fine with us being here.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2005, 12:51:07 AM »

youre joking, right?
yeah.  It's sad to see him like this.  When he wants to he can have really good points, but perhaps he's too immature to talk about homosexuality without name calling and such.  Other than that issue, I don't think you should have a problem with him.  (Keep in mind he alreay apologized for the Canada/Mexico thing)-which does show he can be mature at times.
not that this has anything to do with what we are discussing, but your new sig is hilarious. Cheesy
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2005, 12:58:11 AM »

??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2005, 01:02:21 AM »

Option 2.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2005, 01:10:40 AM »

If he's a troll, he's one I can at least get along with pretty easily - just a couple issues make him 'trollish', otherwise he's a normal poster.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2005, 01:12:55 AM »

If he's a troll, he's one I can at least get along with pretty easily - just a couple issues make him 'trollish', otherwise he's a normal poster.
I agree, and in fact it's not the gay insulting that makes me think of him as trollish, but rather the constant anti Canadian stuff.  It's relentless.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2005, 01:32:05 AM »

I agree, and in fact it's not the gay insulting that makes me think of him as trollish, but rather the constant anti Canadian stuff.  It's relentless.

Oddly enough, I'm not really fazed by it at all.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2005, 09:07:00 AM »

i voted Yes/No because, while he is a troll, he has done anything wrong enough yet to be deserving of a ban in my opinion. but most certainly is a troll. Tongue

^^^
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2005, 09:37:29 AM »

if i remember correctl, this casey reese once called me a troll.

now this is just my opinion (for whatever it is worth), the real trolls on the board are the chicken littles who run around calling people trolls.
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2005, 09:40:03 AM »

He is the extremist right wing opebo and deserves whatever opebo gets.

Very true.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2005, 11:12:27 AM »

if i remember correctl, this casey reese once called me a troll.
He calls everyone a troll.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies