An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:13:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25
Author Topic: An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims  (Read 61698 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2017, 06:48:07 PM »

Averroes is a treasure, and an incredibly smart man. Anyone who doesn't think he spits straight fire and is the best burner since Al Realpolitik himself can go away. If anyone can tell me a better person to name it after, go ahead, but Averroes totally deserves this and I can't think of a single reason he doesn't.

Averroes seems to have some issue with me, but whatever it is, he's a magnificent poster.
please don't sign your posts, thanks
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2017, 01:43:45 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

No, and a read about it on wikipedia reveals that it really isn't anything special.

I must have missed the overwhelming impact it had on human society.

Since societal impact is how you judge the worth of a book, isn't it about time you cracked open a Bible and obeyed what it said? Tongue
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2017, 02:53:16 AM »

why that is true ,Nixon would have swept the south in 1968 if not for Wallace.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2017, 07:42:32 AM »

That's not what we're talking about

1. Wallace seriously hurt Humphrey in narrow Northern industrial states by his appeal to white working class. No Wallace and they would just flock to Nixon en masse? LOL.
2. So, no Wallace and Maine flips? Didn't know it was close and had many Wallace supporters. Guess Ed Muskie made no difference after all Tongue
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2017, 08:09:44 AM »

Can we please name this thread after someone who isn't awful?
Averroes is now awful? lmao

He's a pretentious idiot.

When I first joined the site, I thought that too. Then I realized that the guy is legitimately very well read and excellent at putting his thoughts together, so I stopped holding him in disdain for making me feel like a dumbass.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2017, 02:21:58 PM »

There's something sort of adorable about people who have a Hazlitt-level understanding of economics and assume that there's nothing left for them to learn. It's like a puppy with a habit of stealing your mittens: Cute for a while, but eventually it becomes irritating.
(Still) muted by Kalwejt until March 31
Eharding

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2017, 02:44:18 PM »

That's not what we're talking about

1. Wallace seriously hurt Humphrey in narrow Northern industrial states by his appeal to white working class. No Wallace and they would just flock to Nixon en masse? LOL.
2. So, no Wallace and Maine flips? Didn't know it was close and had many Wallace supporters. Guess Ed Muskie made no difference after all Tongue

-Only the second is true. Wallace took FAR more from Nixon than Humphrey. See The Emerging Republican Majority.
(Still) muted by Kalwejt until March 31
Eharding

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2017, 02:45:47 PM »

-Maybe. Maybe not. Humphrey had no chance in Mississippi, that's for sure.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2017, 11:52:11 PM »

Nobody has yet told me why Warren is so toxic. She's a solid, liberal legislator who's shown herself to be a critic of the Trump regime which is certainly unpopular at the moment...
She's very uncharismatic and people I know can't stand listening to her talk.

That's a very representative sample
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2017, 07:28:30 PM »

I think poor Jerry here has come down with Aghole Syndrome. It's a condition where you first start acting like a dick, then change your avatar to I-MX, and finally, collapse under the weight of your own arrogance.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2017, 06:54:00 PM »

Stocks have been up and up, hitting record levels. That is because of Donald Trump.

LOL!! Mike, you utter buffoon. Google a chart of the last 10 years of the S&P 500. Starting from a nadir 6 weeks after Obama's inauguration it's value has more than QUADRUPLED. And yet you never to my recollection mentioned one word of that uncomfortable (for you) fact in the last 8 years. President Pussygrabber is on the job less than a month and suddenly it's all because of HIM?!?

This is a stupid, stupid post even for you. And that's saying a lot.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2017, 05:50:07 AM »

Generic platitudes about muh commies are now the height of hindsight, according to the still hilariously-named BRTD. Roll Eyes

There's two things that made me completely turn against communism:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=6976;sa=showPosts
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=6269;sa=showPosts

And of course a realization that if there was any value to Marxism whatsoever, then why does no one except for edgy teenagers and college kids support it today?

If there was any value to hipster Christianity whatsoever, then why does no one except for hipsters practice it?

My lead pastor is a 45-year old father of two who lives in Edina.

Exactly, and the point you made is similarly silly.

So Marxists exist today who aren't Snowstalker-ish edgelords, people who casually talk about genocide and gulags as something completely necessary and OK and/or can only communicate in unreadably dense walls of text? Then why are they virtually impossible to find? I mean you'd think this forum with its wide variety of ideologies would attract at least a few.

None of this has anything to do with how terrible Italian communists circa 1948 were of course.

You are out of your element Donny (Dude/BRTD)

Pray tell how terrible the Italian Communists were in '48?

So look at a country where the Italian Communists were the only political movement actively engaged in the armed struggle against a brutal Fascist regime for decades, over ten years prior to the rise of the Nazis in Germany....

Sure, there were a few brutal incidents in several provinces of Italy against Fascists and collaborators, in areas that had experienced mass brutality and and genocide.... does it make it right, no.

Meanwhile you have the US/UK secret intelligence agencies that subverted the first Post WW II "Free Elections" in Italy, that basically turned the levers of power over to our "allies" that allowed the rise of the Mafia, and breaking the backs of the Communist Dock Workers in the Port Cities of Marseilles and Naples, essentially created the biggest criminal cartel network that Europe had ever experienced.....

I would recommend checking out the movie "The French Connection" and I can certainly provide you with links to academic books that describe this in much more extensive detail...

Based upon some of your comments regarding US domestic politics, I assumed you were a well read individual, but quite frankly sir, your apologies for European Fascism/Nazism and trying to create a false moral equivalency based upon Minnesota social norms of 2017, is getting a bit tiring, and a true disservice to those that fought and died in Nazi and Fascist Europe during WW II.

RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2017, 12:54:08 PM »

Pointing out that college educated voters are trending have trended D and WWC voters are trending have trended R is not being a pretentious idiot.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2017, 01:00:31 PM »

I think poor Jerry here has come down with Aghole Syndrome. It's a condition where you first start acting like a dick, then change your avatar to I-MX, and finally, collapse under the weight of your own arrogance.
Don't know why you feel the need to quote someone who likes to attack me for no damn reason, especially when I gave up on even responding to him weeks ago.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2017, 01:05:16 PM »

Don't know why you feel the need to quote someone who likes to attack me for no damn reason, especially when I gave up on even responding to him weeks ago.

Complaining in this thread won't help your case.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2017, 01:13:13 PM »
« Edited: February 18, 2017, 05:01:14 PM by JerryArkansas »

Complaining in this thread won't help your case.
Is is complaining, or just asking the question.  Read it how you will, but all I did was ask the question, nothing more.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2017, 04:52:56 PM »

"Read is how you will". Profound.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2017, 05:05:00 PM »

Really, nothing better for you to do?  All you can do is sit at home and critique people on the internet in grammar usage for fun, instead of doing something which is more important for your life goals.  This is what you spend your time doing.   
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2017, 05:06:34 PM »

Really, nothing better for you to do?  All you can do is sit at home and critique people on the internet in grammar usage for fun, instead of doing something which is more important for your life goals.  This is what you spend your time doing.   

I got back from work and pressed the "new" button next to threads. I study most of the day on weekends.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2017, 05:13:17 PM »

Keep digging your own hole, Jerry. You're quite adept at this.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2017, 05:20:51 PM »
« Edited: February 18, 2017, 05:22:22 PM by JerryArkansas »

What hole.  I can't help it if people want to read something that isn't really in my writings.  That is their problem, not mine.   I'll send you a PM so you can try and explain it to me, but until then I don't see any hole. 
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2017, 10:36:49 PM »

Have bolder words ever been written by a self-proclaimed warrior for a "Judeo-Christian Empire"?

I can think of exactly one use that most white nationalists would have for an effete little ignoramus like you, and I think that it's safe to say that it's not a role that you would relish, cabin boy.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2017, 11:06:00 PM »

What hole.  I can't help it if people want to read something that isn't really in my writings.  That is their problem, not mine.   I'll send you a PM so you can try and explain it to me, but until then I don't see any hole. 

It's a metaphor. There isn't a literal hole for you to see.

Pretty sure he was aware of that.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2017, 01:56:34 PM »

I beggeth thee, use not that word 'gain. Return, return ye, to speech of times - the times of which, 'tis long passed. So be 't.

KP - You're not funny. You try way too hard. Consider finding a better sense of humor some time soon. It just makes me sad, really.

Regards,
The good people of the Atlas Forum
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2017, 04:34:34 PM »

Jerry is so good at digging holes that Trump should put him in charge of digging the most for the wall.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies