An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:06:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25
Author Topic: An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims  (Read 61557 times)
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2017, 05:27:03 PM »

Comey&Dems&media would love to find 'collaboration' even if everyone understands... there is only smoke there... Being hack is like being in love Tongue

You're calling me a hack when you are sitting here basically denying everything? "Oh, he didn't ask Comey to drop it. It was just HOPE." This is what a child would think, and no, that's not an insult. Superficial interpretation of verbal communication is very much in the realm of child-like behavior.

You're practically drowning in Trump cult kool-aid if this what you're seriously saying. You have an excuse or rationalization for everything he does, no matter how silly. Since you've re-registered on Atlas after your previous ban, you've basically continued your role as Trump justifier and rationalizer, so you're hardly in any place to be calling anyone a hack.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2017, 06:08:28 PM »

That's how i'd vote.  Wasn't his nickname "Landslide Lyndon" not in reference to his smashing of goldwater but rather his rumored stuffing of the ballot boxes in a texas race decades earlier?

It was an ironic nickname because he "won" by such a small margin. Which really makes Landslide Lyndon, the poster, look stupid because in a close popular vote, it is now implying illegal voting/ballot stuffing.

To be fair, it's not like he needed help in that area.

One thing to note is that Collage educated and non Collage educated whites

*raises eyebrow*
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2017, 10:18:33 PM »

If only you were born to parents who loved you.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2017, 10:57:26 PM »

Lmao
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2017, 11:15:06 PM »

Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2017, 11:44:44 AM »

Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2017, 02:01:11 PM »

What was he convicted of?  I missed it.

Some have the gift of clairvoyance. That does not include you.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2017, 04:41:35 PM »

Actually read the op and almost all terrible(few exceptions, eg minimum wage increase).

how is the taxing tax shelters bad, how is the college plan bad , how is the healthcare plan bad ,and how is giving incentives to  corporations not shipping jobs overseas bad.

STEM needs more money, humanities don't need much, if any cutting. Buying insurance across state lines doesn't solve anything. People overseas need jobs too, and their economies need it to develop.

I said we should cut humanities programs to fund job training and trade schools . I never said STEM doesn't , as those degrees get people jobs . I clearly said we should cut funding from degrees that don't get people jobs .

Yes  People  in other counties do need  jobs ,but our goverment first priority is to make sure people in our own country get jobs . 
You are what happens when government cuts humanities funding.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2017, 05:09:44 PM »

Actually read the op and almost all terrible(few exceptions, eg minimum wage increase).

how is the taxing tax shelters bad, how is the college plan bad , how is the healthcare plan bad ,and how is giving incentives to  corporations not shipping jobs overseas bad.

STEM needs more money, humanities don't need much, if any cutting. Buying insurance across state lines doesn't solve anything. People overseas need jobs too, and their economies need it to develop.

I said we should cut humanities programs to fund job training and trade schools . I never said STEM doesn't , as those degrees get people jobs . I clearly said we should cut funding from degrees that don't get people jobs .

Yes  People  in other counties do need  jobs ,but our goverment first priority is to make sure people in our own country get jobs . 

Dammit, Scott, beat me to it! Tongue

(In Gateway's defense, my humanities degree has yet to land me stable employment, but seriously, f#ck him)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2017, 06:19:27 PM »

(In Gateway's defense, my humanities degree has yet to land me stable employment, but seriously, f#ck him)

You have a degree already?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2017, 06:24:39 PM »

I'm... 21.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2017, 06:25:35 PM »

I'm... 21.

That's why I asked. Unless you did a lot of credits fast most people wouldn't get degrees until they were 22 (18+4 years)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2017, 06:26:32 PM »

Or he has a summer bday
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2017, 06:31:20 PM »

November. Surprisingly enough, a lot of people I know had birthdays around or after mine and still graduated with me or before me. 17 + 4. I left school with about 23 more credits than necessary for a bachelor's degree (though I had 9 credits' worth'a help from AP tests).
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #114 on: May 20, 2017, 01:24:16 PM »

I'm... 21.

That's why I asked. Unless you did a lot of credits fast most people wouldn't get degrees until they were 22 (18+4 years)

What about associate degrees?
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2017, 07:34:54 PM »

I'm only a year younger than Cathcon?

Dang, I feel immature. Tongue
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2017, 08:19:37 PM »

We're the same age, how do you think I feel?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #117 on: May 20, 2017, 08:22:15 PM »

You two are both more likely to survive your first year after undergrad in dignity than I, so take heart.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #118 on: May 20, 2017, 09:27:22 PM »

Ugh, I wish I hadn't seen that thread. It boggles my mind how many people think cutting all funding to the humanities is a great idea because "muh wasteful spending." Anyway, this other quote of Santander's also made it a little more bearable.

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2017, 11:36:35 PM »

Wait, I'm 4 years older than you? Now that's screwed up.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #120 on: May 21, 2017, 04:57:24 PM »

Fwiw, I do dislike the excessive anti-Classic Conservative stuff; I actually deleted my AAD account because their content doesn't seem to go beyond "we're old atlas but edgier" and "hey guys here's a pic of classic conservatjve's face." With that said, the comment he made there is inexcusable, and I certainly hope that he tones it down.
You're the epitome of AAD culture, ironically.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #121 on: May 21, 2017, 05:00:03 PM »

Wait, I'm 4 years older than you? Now that's screwed up.
Damnit Cathcon, quit making us feel bad!
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #122 on: May 21, 2017, 08:36:48 PM »

I don't like avocade.  It has no taste, so bland.

This from the guy who went on a dislike rampage to defend his precious BUD ICE.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2017, 11:39:31 AM »

That is an amazing rant. My hands shook as I deleted it. I need to remember not to commit any felonies in his county. The idea of him prosecuting me suffuses me with dread. Sanchez certainly has a talent in getting under many posters' skin, I must say. He has a gift. And he (among others) is certainly keeping the Cave busy. The days of me being the Maytag man are just so over. A couple of days have been like 20 reports to process. F you Trump, for that too! Sad
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #124 on: May 27, 2017, 11:44:38 AM »

The fact that you guys will delete that, but do nothing about Klartext really does show how bad the state of this forum is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies