An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:22:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims  (Read 62278 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 09, 2017, 06:42:58 AM »

Can we please name this thread after someone who isn't awful?
Averroes is now awful? lmao

He's a pretentious idiot.
I'm a pretentious idiot and I shan't have you disgracing my ignominious reputation by imputing it on others.

Not everything's about you...
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 05:40:44 PM »

It's a shame to see that some of the right-leaning posters who were frustrated by Eharding's ban are much less charitable when the poster getting harassed by the mods is someone they dislike. Frauds and hypocrites, that's what you are.

Don't believe for a moment that their decision to target Evergreen bodes anything well for the future of discussion here.

I'm sorry, but I'm really tired with your hipocrisy.

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 05:48:38 PM »

Amazing. Time to rename this thread.

Agreed. 
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 06:50:14 AM »

Interesting how posting screencaps that should almost certainly be left known only to mods constitutes a """"burn"""" nowadays.

Nah, more like demonstrating Nix's blatant hypocrisy and the complete disingenuousness of his latest anti-mod rant, but thanks for playing.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 08:03:14 AM »

To be totally honest, this isn't even about the context of the situation; it is somewhat worrying that a moderator would leak information that's supposed to be private just for the sake of cheap forum drama.

If anything Kalwejt shut down the cheap drama in that thread.  Nix was the one trying to conjure controversy out of thin air.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 06:52:21 AM »

Amazing malarkey!

Georgia Democrats...who are whining about mid-decade redistricting of the Georgia House of Representatives....are suing to get mid-decade redistricting in Gwinnett County.

Oh, and they are trying the NC special of using the state legislature to redraw the districts.

Link

In a move unrelated to the pending lawsuit, state Rep. Pedro Marin, D-Duluth, has also filed bills that would re-draw Gwinnett’s commission and school board districts.

Link
Link

You reap what you saw, Krazen.   F**k off...!
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2017, 04:57:24 PM »

Fwiw, I do dislike the excessive anti-Classic Conservative stuff; I actually deleted my AAD account because their content doesn't seem to go beyond "we're old atlas but edgier" and "hey guys here's a pic of classic conservatjve's face." With that said, the comment he made there is inexcusable, and I certainly hope that he tones it down.
You're the epitome of AAD culture, ironically.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2017, 02:16:39 PM »

That is an amazing rant. My hands shook as I deleted it. I need to remember not to commit any felonies in his county. The idea of him prosecuting me suffuses me with dread. Sanchez certainly has a talent in getting under many posters' skin, I must say. He has a gift. And he (among others) is certainly keeping the Cave busy. The days of me being the Maytag man are just so over. A couple of days have been like 20 reports to process. F you Trump, for that too! Sad

Badger is one of the few people I would not want to annoy either… he's got that whole avenging angel with healthy dose of snark angle going.
Eh, he doesn't bother me any. Any prosecutor who behaves like he does in response to a college kid's opinions isn't very stable. He keeps invoking my autistic brother, so I invoked his kids. I wouldn't be afraid of getting on his bad side.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa there! I don't believe that's quite true, Sanchez. Several other individuals brought up the comparison of your autistic brother and supporting Trump despite his cuts to Medicaid that will affect your brother, but I don't believe I was one of them. I avoided doing so. I believe after our little tete-a-tete you posted that you didn't like the Republicans budget proposal because of its cuts to Medicaid in the way it would affect your Brothers needs, to which I inquired dash dash at least with an attempt at sensitivity since I prefaced it by noting I didn't want to start a fight - - how you felt about the fact that it was in fact Trump's budget.

That I believe was the entire extent my mentioning your brother, unlike several other posters. Possibly could be incorrect on this and I'm glad to be proven wrong if a record of my posting shows otherwise, but I'm reasonably confident that this is the case. Trust Me, While others may have accused you of hypocrisy for supporting Trump while opposing his budget because of the effect it would have on your brother, my objections to your posts were different, extensive, and varied.Wink

Your reference to my kids was over the line, but I let it slide by merely noting, quite accurately I have to say, that I think that simply reflected how much my arguments had you rattled and that it was a lack of character on your part. Enough said

Sanchez, you really aren't among the worst posters on this form comma what's your Non-Stop riding Trump's Jock and inability to admit that his presidency--despite whatever high hopes you may have had for a third way president charting off a course between the Democrats who's liberalism you detest, and the internationalist establishment neoconservative Wing previously dominant in the Republican party which you likewise are no fan of--has indisputably turned into a total dumpster fire, and dealing with that reality seems to be literally rotting your brain.

Seriously man, it's a little scary.

Oh, and regarding responding to you in a certain way whether you are college student or an adult is really not with this forum is about. You should know that. Barring a couple posters who appear to have a legitimate diagnosable mental shortcomings-- and I don't mean the run-of-the-mill nuroses and weirdness that 99% of us posters here suffer from Tongue-- this is a snowflake free zone. One earns or forfeits respect here based on their ability to make and support an argument, and to a lesser degree get along with feathers in the sandbox. There's no bell curve based on age or lack thereof. It's a full-time permanent Adult Swim here, so I encourage you to tread water better because your ill-conceived defenses of Trump have left you in the metaphorical deep end these past few months

Thank you for posting directly into the thread Tongue
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 12:53:33 AM »

Excellent. Now if you could just never pick it up again, we'll be all good.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2017, 03:55:12 PM »

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2017, 05:04:06 PM »

See this sort of thing is why – as horrible as a number of his views are – I still respect Sanchez a hell of a lot more than ProudModerate2: Say what you will about Sanchez, but at least he can take a punch, so to speak.  Plus, the dude fights back even when many pro-Trump posters head for the hills.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2017, 03:06:25 PM »

See this sort of thing is why – as horrible as a number of his views are – I still respect Sanchez a hell of a lot more than ProudModerate2: Say what you will about Sanchez, but at least he can take a punch, so to speak.  Plus, the dude fights back even when many pro-Trump posters head for the hills.
I would like nothing more than for that vile son of a bitch to be banned.

Funny, that's exactly how I feel about you.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2017, 03:27:54 PM »

Roll Eyes

You don't want him banned, but you want me banned? You should change your avatar to blue.

Last time I checked, Sanchez never advocated blowing up school buses full of Israeli children because he considers them political opponents. 
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2017, 06:32:23 PM »

Roll Eyes

You don't want him banned, but you want me banned? You should change your avatar to blue.

Last time I checked, Sanchez never advocated blowing up school buses full of Israeli children because he considers them political opponents. 
That's a strawman and you know it.

Really how so?  I mean you did say it:

Stanton would be an infinitely better candidate.  I'm not sure why folks want Sinema to run and potentially blow one of our few good opportunities to pickup a Senate seat this cycle.

Gay atheists today, gay atheists tomorrow, gay atheists forever!
- Sinema used to be a spokeswoman for a group that was literally founded to support Palestinian terrorist liberation groups during the first Intifada (btw, Sinema has a long history of advocating anti-Israel policies and generally being an apologist for groups like the PLO, idk if this remained the case after she got elected to Congress though)
The fact that this is considered a liability shows how much we've decided to abandon what's right in favor of a prophecy in a fiction book written thousands of years ago.

Call me old-fashioned, but I always considered deliberately blowing up civilians and using the cold-blooded murder of non-combatants as a political strategy to be terrorism.  Then again, I also have this crazy idea that maybe...juuuuuuust maybe, it's wrong to try to blow up school buses filled with innocent children, so what do I know?
Israel has more blood on its hands. It's unfortunate, but some of those things are necessary to send a message.

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2017, 05:29:33 PM »

By the way, what does Sanchez contribute other than The Daily Stormer Breitbart talking points?

What do you contribute?
That doesn't answer my question.

At the very least, he doesn't cheer the murder of children.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2017, 09:01:12 PM »

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2017, 05:01:02 PM »

It's funny how the people who say that political views shouldn't be a factor in one's opinion of a person are the same people who hate me because of my political views.

Anti-Semitism is not a "political view", it's just disgusting
Racism is also disgusting. So why does everyone suck Santander's and Sanchez's dicks?

Active loathing of white Americans Republicans (to put it lightly) is disgusting.  Is it racism?  If not, why is it justified?
FTFY

In the end of the day, don't you think it's better to respect opposing points of view rather than have contempt for your political adversaries?  Hating your enemies doesn't do you (or anyone else) any good, so what is there to lose by having a more understanding view toward those whose views you see as execrable?  I say this as someone who finds a lot of the moral views of progressives personally troubling - especially on abortion - but I think it's better to respect people even if we have different viewpoints on very consequential issues.  

I know we have some pretty big disagreements, but I think you care about others and are fundamentally a decent person.  I think it'd be best for your sake to try to open your mind a bit to different perspectives, as tough as it can be at times. 
Republicans, including you are horrible "people".
Rfayette attempts to appeal to Coraxion's sense of decency and humanity. Coraxion proves that he possesses neither.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2017, 04:07:57 PM »

What it takes to elect a Republican Senator in Massachusetts: The Democratic candidate being a lazy milquetoast who didn't feel like campaigning during a poor political climate for the Democrats.

What it takes to elect a Democratic Senator in Alabama: The Republican candidate being a literal pedophile. N/A

And then people say I'm wrong when I say that blue states are more open minded and that many red states would vote for Satan (R) over Jesus (D). Roll Eyes

When I think "States that don't have a racism problem" Massachusetts is DEFINITELY #1.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2018, 04:05:36 PM »

Context:

I hope not. He’s a blatant carpetbagger describing himself as a “patriotic millionaire”.

Imagine saying this without even the slightest hint of irony while stanning for Sara Jacobs of all people.

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2018, 07:19:23 AM »

Idiocy on both sides (legislature, and this particular legislator) continues. As Democrats are much more active on "anti-predator" front, i expect some more party switches to Republican party.. And i hope "sexual harrassment" idiocy will never touch Russia))))
Nah, the country of legalised domestic violence and gay bashing will never hold predators to account.

Yes. And 95% of Russian women will agree with that. THAT's what most important, not what some in the West think about it. We can live with that easily.. Despite all existing problems our women prefer men behaving as men always did in Russia, and want their attention...

Jesus Christ dude...

People like you claim, but really really really really rarely ever actually know what women want. And chalking it up to Russian nationalism isn't even deeper dive.

Hey honey, you like working here and don't mind a little grab ass right? Hey! I'm talking to you!! Don't walk away from me!

F****** pathetic
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2018, 12:14:11 AM »

Turns out good people don't like sh**tty human beings ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is supposed to be a thread about DC Conservatives, not a story about why you're single.

Brutal!
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2018, 08:11:23 AM »

That comment section is disgusting. Is being a douchebag a requirement to be a conservative?
No. McCain manages to be a douchebag without being conservative.

He's more conservative than you...
Conservatism isn’t about bombing brown people Tom.

Indeed. It's about smearing the survivors of a school shooting.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2018, 11:19:50 PM »

Unfortunately, as long as education is not funded appropriately and museums and historical programs (like a lot of what the national park service does) are defunded, this problem will continue to get worse. We also have the cultural issue of acting like history is "boring" and not worth learning, but it's literally what helps us understand where we've been and why things are the way they are.

People who have experienced things personally are a wonderful reminder, but their deaths are not what causes this. These people have shared their stories time and again, in books, museums, documentaries, etc etc. It's that the majority of the population isn't interested or aware, and that breaks my heart.

This comment is so stupid.

First of all, American teachers are paid more on average than teachers in Western Europe. Second, how much extra money do they need to teach about the Holocaust? What are they doing in the absence of that extra money? Are they staring at the wall doing nothing? Are they teaching about other things in place of the Holocaust? You realize teaching about other things takes just as much effort as teaching about the Holocaust, so why does funding make a difference.

Same with Holocaust Museums getting less funding now. Do you think the directors of Holocaust Museums are now just sitting around doing nothing, unable to act because their salaries have been cut from 100k to 75k a year? How much money do they need to do their job of singing off on the same press release about how racism is bad every year?

I can't believe this dumb comment got like 7 people block quoting it and going "wow, such a good comment" while my only comment was deleted dispute the person who flagged it 1) not even trying to explain how it was wrong and 2) admitting he didn't think I violated any rules.

There's an old saying that if you meet one person in a bad mood it's probably them, but if everyone you meet is in a bad mood it's probably you. Has it ever occured to you that your inability to understand simple logic that everyone else easily grasps is because you're stupid, and not because you're so much smarter than everyone else?

Just curious.

If I was stupid, people wouldn't need to delete my comments and resort to name calling, they could just explain why I was wrong.

if you were walking down the street having a conversation with a friend and a hobo lunged out of an alley waving his arms and shouting nonsense would you try to bring him into your conversation or would you walk a little quicker? That's basically what you are to this forum. You come into completely unrelated threads and try to derail them with your racist nonsense and people respond appropriately. It doesn't mean you're smarter than the people who ignore you or want you off this forum.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2018, 02:32:14 PM »

CC: The Comedy Goldmine
In this two thousand and eighteenth year of our Lord, no community, large or small, has been as blessed as this forum by the presence of supreme Zaybay, whose infinite knowledge flows from each and every post like a fountain, and whose disbeliviers and detractors shall sure have their pitiful viels lifted, if not by divine enlightenment, by sheer exhaustion, thus rescuing them from their hideously misadventured cynical overtures. “I like to debate way too much,” he states in an almost jocular fashion, as if this magnanimous angel reveals Truthes for his own pleasure and not to save this forum’s readers from eternal ignorance. I am truly blessed by his words !
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2019, 06:33:56 PM »

One of the worst antisemites on the board, along with a misogynist. Trash who should have been gone long ago.
^

Talk about a white noise poster. You've contributed nothing during your time here other than "you're a Jew hater because you hurt my feelings"

You realize there's nothing you can actually do to make them not hate you, no matter how many of us you throw under the bus, right? You're still Jewish, you're still marked.

Sad!
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies