An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:24:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims  (Read 62300 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: May 27, 2017, 11:39:31 AM »

That is an amazing rant. My hands shook as I deleted it. I need to remember not to commit any felonies in his county. The idea of him prosecuting me suffuses me with dread. Sanchez certainly has a talent in getting under many posters' skin, I must say. He has a gift. And he (among others) is certainly keeping the Cave busy. The days of me being the Maytag man are just so over. A couple of days have been like 20 reports to process. F you Trump, for that too! Sad
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 11:52:18 AM »
« Edited: May 27, 2017, 11:56:47 AM by Torie »

The fact that you guys will delete that, but do nothing about Klartext really does show how bad the state of this forum is.

Everybody has their own hit list. Why can't we all just get along?  Anyway, I repeat, sometimes offensive posts do not violate the TOS. The most frustrating situations are when a poster avoids personal attacks, and has opinions that many or most find horrific (and sometimes even frightening), but they fall short of outright bigotry and hatred. Remember that poll I had about whether being an incorrigible jerk should violate the TOS? Forum opinion on that was split down the middle. It's clear to me, that there is no set for forum policies that will not have their share of critics. And that is putting aside what DAVE wants, as if one puts him on "ignore." Such is life.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies