N314: Northern Anti-Discriminiation Act (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:54:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  N314: Northern Anti-Discriminiation Act (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: N314: Northern Anti-Discriminiation Act (Passed)  (Read 453 times)
Drew
drewmike87
United States

« on: February 10, 2017, 07:07:10 AM »

First of all, thank you R2D2 for your leadership and contributions to this chamber and to the citizens of the North.  You will be missed around here but we look forward to seeing you in the Senate.  Thank you also to JGibson for being a productive partner in the Assembly, and I look forward to working with you for another term.  And of course thanks to Gov. Wells for all that he's done for the region and nation.  I can't wait to help serve the region with him again next term.

Meanwhile, I wholeheartedly support this bill.  It is abundantly clear that discrimination is and will end up on the wrong side of history.  As a devout believer in Dave, I could never discriminate against someone who believes in another administrator or none at all.  I also believe that this legislation is consistent with federal anti-discrimination law.  I also like how this legislation is balanced by including a penalty for false reporting, as this will prevent abuse.  Happy Northern Anti-discrimination Month!
Drew
drewmike87
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 03:38:01 PM »

Aye
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies