CheeseWhiz Ad 1: The candidate for the Midwest
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:56:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  CheeseWhiz Ad 1: The candidate for the Midwest
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CheeseWhiz Ad 1: The candidate for the Midwest  (Read 328 times)
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 24, 2005, 07:03:16 AM »

BRTD has talked about legalizing prostitution and deregulating strip clubs, and he has said he enjoys both these things, very much.  So I want you to ask yourself, is he running for Governor for the Region, or for himself?

I have spent many hours totally re-writing the Midwest Constitution. I initiated the process of selecting a flag, something to wave to show your appreciation and pride for our Region.  I have a printed-out version of our current Constitution so that I can read it on my off-time and imprint it in my brain.  I’m currently making a Midwest website that should be finished around the time of the election. I spend almost every hour that I’m on the computer on this site.  I’m trying to learn more about economics, (a topic which bores me to death,) so that I can rid our Region of a make-believe deficit!  I care more about this Region than I do about winning the election, but I honestly believe that I represent the Midwest better than BRTD does.  He really appears to be running on more of a personal agenda, not that I mean to say that’s a bad thing, per se, it’s just that he is running on stuff he wants and not things that he believes will make this Region a better place.  If BRTD is elected, I will continue to be active in this Region’s affairs, and will actively campaign for propositions and regularly speak about the state of the Midwest.  So, vote for BRTD if you want, but you won’t be getting rid of me Wink
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies