Opinion of Antonio V (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:12:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Antonio V (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 127

Author Topic: Opinion of Antonio V  (Read 5923 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: February 12, 2017, 11:22:20 PM »

He's good now, but I seriously think he would be a better if he would try a joint sometime.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 01:05:12 AM »

He's good now, but I seriously think he would be a better if he would try a joint sometime.

Alcohol works quite well for me already, why would I need anything else? Wink

Because it would make you mellow out, and I think your attitude toward it is due to a lack of not doing so.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 07:10:46 PM »

He's basically exactly like jfern now so HP for now.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 07:46:08 PM »

This is the most unbelievably trivial freakout over such a bland and electorally irrelevant position I've ever seen. And I supported Ellison.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 07:49:18 PM »

This is the most unbelievably trivial freakout over such a bland and electorally irrelevant position I've ever seen. And I supported Ellison.

Ehm... This is EXTREMELY RICH coming from you, the overreactor-in-chief

Give me an example where I overreacted to this level because my preferred candidate lost such a relatively unimportant position.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 10:57:35 PM »

This is why he had such an epic meltdown.

Wtf is up with all the hate for Perez? DNC Chair isn't a policy figure. And even if it was, he's just as progressive as Ellison.

This is a symbol. It's a middle finger to anyone who isn't an establishment hack.

GIVE ME A F[INKS]ING BREAK. I'm almost embarassed to have supported Ellison now with ridiculous clowns like this guy (who keeps talking about "my party" when he's not even an American) and jfern backing him.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 04:29:13 PM »

GIVE ME A F[INKS]ING BREAK. I'm almost embarassed to have supported Ellison now with ridiculous clowns like this guy (who keeps talking about "my party" when he's not even an American) and jfern backing him.

So your view on Ellison is being determined by two Atlas posters?

OK.

You seriously think I've turned on him now? Like that I'm going to vote against him next year?

No I still have a very high opinion of Ellison and would prefer that him and Perez have their roles swapped. However that doesn't mean I can't be embarrassed by how people like Antonio and jfern are acting.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2017, 04:47:56 PM »

OK.

You seriously think I've turned on him now? Like that I'm going to vote against him next year?

No I still have a very high opinion of Ellison and would prefer that him and Perez have their roles swapped. However that doesn't mean I can't be embarrassed by how people like Antonio and jfern are acting.

BRTD, if I were similar to you I'd long became conservative solely because you're being silly all the time. Fortunately, I'm not, and the fact jfern is annoying is not clouding my judgement.

Did jfern ever influence my vote? Did he get me to not vote for Sanders (although to be fair the anti-Sanders people here and AAD were just as annoying especially since ~80% of their stuff didn't have anything to do with Sanders himself and was just taking potshots at "Bernie Bros")? The only thing he did was make me feel better about voting for Hillary, but I was obviously going to vote for her as the Democratic nominee anyway.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2017, 05:17:50 PM »

OK.

BRTD, if I were similar to you I'd long became conservative solely because you're being silly all the time. Fortunately, I'm not, and the fact jfern is annoying is not clouding my judgement.

And putting jfern on the same level as Antonio is just another example of your one-dimensional attitude. Jfern is... well, we all know what he is, while Antonio, at very most, had an occassional meltdown.

Did jfern and Tony act significantly different yesterday?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2017, 05:27:21 PM »

And once again there were MANY people here and AAD who expressed disappointment with Perez's victory without sounding like frothing lunatics. These included Scott, thedeadflagblues, Adam Griffin and of all people...SNOWSTALKER.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2017, 01:01:17 PM »

And Kal in regards to "Jfern is... well, we all know what he is"...yes a shockingly well regarded and respected poster. See the FF/HP poll on him.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2017, 10:24:41 PM »

BRTD, does it ever occur to you that you might be errant in carrying on these obsessive, petulant grudges?

Does jfern? He seems to not only still be upset over the Democratic primary debate schedule, he also seems to care far more about that than anything Trump has done.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2017, 10:35:05 PM »

BRTD, does it ever occur to you that you might be errant in carrying on these obsessive, petulant grudges?

Does jfern? He seems to not only still be upset over the Democratic primary debate schedule, he also seems to care far more about that than anything Trump has done.
You spent more than a week caring more about a mediocre museum in yoir hometown than about anything that was happening in the real world

Because it was far easier to just focus on that instead of the nightmare of Trump that I didn't want to believe was happening.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2017, 10:37:57 PM »

You spent more than a week caring more about a mediocre museum in yoir hometown than about anything that was happening in the real world

Because it was far easier to just focus on that instead of the nightmare of Trump that I didn't want to believe was happening.
And how is that any better than what you're accusing jfern of?

Because he seems to think that Trump is actually better than Hillary or the DNC.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2017, 09:49:55 AM »

As Antonio's friend I can attest he's very, very aware on the nightmare of Trump. So yes, he might've reacted very emotionally to Perez's election (which, again, doesn't make his points invalid). There's still no comparision with jfern. It only shows he cares about wider picture.

And worrying about the direction of the Democratic Party has everything to do with prospects of stopping Trump.

I've said before that I wasn't attacking people who were being rationally critical, only frothing lunatics like Tony and jfern. And that's true of most people who were being critical.

Someone on AAD (not banned here) initially got called out hard for initially posting a lot of "RAR RAR NEOLIBERALISM" hot takes but then posted this the next day:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Now can you see why I'm saying Tony was far closer to jfern than any of the rational critics?

Also saying in regards to the Democratic "burn them all" and calling for party's destruction doesn't sound like being concerned about the direction of it.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2017, 10:02:47 AM »

Criticising your own party does not imply disloyalty. I could spend all week moaning about the useless berk that leads Labour and his incompetent team of toadies (plus his moronic opponents in the PLP) but that doesn't mean I don't want a Labour government. My criticism is to that end - just like a parent hectoring their child to study harder does not mean they hate their kid, I think we should criticise our factions, parties and movements other they will never learn.

He didn't just criticize it though, he said "Burn em all". And still being hung up over the DNC debate schedule far more than any of the actions of Trump and criticizing Hillary and the Democrats savagely after the election while the worst thing being said about Trump is "his cabinet is pretty bad" like jfern kind of strikes me as a bit different than what you're talking about.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies