11th March 2017, West Australia state Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:02:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  11th March 2017, West Australia state Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 11th March 2017, West Australia state Election  (Read 8033 times)
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« on: March 06, 2017, 09:52:58 AM »

As the sole Western Australian Atlas member, my time has come to put down the glasses and think about electing a new leader of this fine state.

We have the 8 year encumbent from Cottesloe, Perth's wealthiest suburb. Pro-mining and pro business.

The new guy from Rockingham, Perth's poorest suburb. Wants better conditions for workers.

Then the orange haired pro-Putin woman who hates muslim immigration and cheap asian inported sh**te.

Everyone is talking about Pauline Hanson at the moment. I think the best she can do is steal votes from the Liberals.

Then we have the Nationals who want a 10% levy on iron ore. Which would mean we would have an extra $4Bn in the bank if it was initiated in 2006.

Decisions, decisions.

There's another  liberal, conservative one here that's western australian. I live in WA, and have family that live here, though am from the US, and moved here, for various reasons. I work with social organisations, that is mostly aligned with the labor party here. I also laugh at how the liberals are attacking their allies, the nationals on the mining tax lol.

Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 07:48:55 PM »

There's another  liberal, conservative one here that's western australian. I live in WA, and have family that live here.

Nice one. Someone else who understands the heat we endure.

It's horrid, especially someone from Massachusetts in the US. Though LA was quite hot.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 07:47:30 AM »

Labor wins safe-liberal seat of Bunbury with a 21.7% swing against the liberals.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 08:56:57 AM »

Is there a online version, to watch this?
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 10:12:24 PM »

One term under the Liberals and WA sprints back into the arms of Labor. Well done.

2 terms.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 05:28:27 AM »

So visa 457, labor is vehemently against this, I understand the logic behind it and approve it, but is the left firmly against this in Australia or what, because this would be controversial among the left in other countries? Marc McGowan, is trying to get this program rid of in Perth, and sent the prime minister a letter to get Perth out of this migration scheme.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies