Opinion of Bernie Bros
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:01:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Bernie Bros
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Poll
Question: How do you feel about them?  
Democrat: FFs

Democrat: HPs

Republican: FFs

Republican: HPs

independent/third party: FFs

independent/third party: HPs

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 64

Author Topic: Opinion of Bernie Bros  (Read 1950 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 09, 2017, 07:15:24 PM »

I despise them almost as much as the Tea Party activists and Trump's white nationalist supporters.   
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 07:17:53 PM »

HP on balance, even though I've had LLR describing me as a "Bernie Bro-Turned-Sis" at times in my sig.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 11:46:01 PM »

"Bernie Bros" are not a real thing.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 11:47:27 PM »

An irrelevant bunch of Reddit neckbeards.
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 11:51:30 PM »

Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 11:57:24 PM »

"Bernie Bros" were only a thing during the primary. Now they are apathetic, Glenn Greenwald-style progressives, or Trump supporters.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2017, 11:58:45 PM »

Not representative of Sanders supporters.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 12:09:17 AM »

I suppose these are anti-feminist Sanders supporters, like The Amazing Atheist? If not, I don't know who they are.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2017, 12:16:42 AM »

An invention of Michelle Goldberg's highly disturbed psyche.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2017, 12:40:57 AM »

I had a number of opinions during the primary, but at this point, I am highly invested in not relitigating the 2016 primary. We have a real chance to remake the party into something better now, and I think that is all that matters.
(Still) muted by Kalwejt until March 31
Eharding

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2017, 12:43:53 AM »

I had a number of opinions during the primary, but at this point, I am highly invested in not relitigating the 2016 primary. We have a real chance to remake the party into something better now, and I think that is all that matters.

-To make the party better, an understanding of how it went bad is warranted.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2017, 12:51:45 AM »

"Bernie Bros" are certainly nowhere near the cause of the downfall of the Democratic Party. They were a stalking horse invented by Clinton-loyalist psychos to try to explain away the Sanders movement as one fueled by sexism rather than a sincere social democratic movement.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2017, 01:06:37 AM »

"Bernie Bros" are certainly nowhere near the cause of the downfall of the Democratic Party. They were a stalking horse invented by Clinton-loyalist psychos to try to explain away the Sanders movement as one fueled by sexism rather than a sincere social democratic movement.

----------

And this, Virginia, is why it is easier to say we need to move on from the 2016 primaries than it is to actually do it.  Instead of reacting with consolation and conciliation (i.e. We're all in this together -we need each other) in the wake of Hillary Clinton's defeat, they vengefully and opportunistically launched a blame game, seeking to marginalize anyone who didn't support Bernie Sanders with the intention of launching a hostile takeover.  So, I hope you understand the bitterness and hard feelings that reign supreme right now.

Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2017, 01:13:06 AM »

----------

And this, Virginia, is why it is easier to say we need to move on from the 2016 primaries than it is to actually do it.  Instead of reacting with consolation and conciliation (i.e. We're all in this together -we need each other) in the wake of Hillary Clinton's defeat, they vengefully and opportunistically launched a blame game, seeking to marginalize anyone who didn't support Bernie Sanders with the intention of launching a hostile takeover.  So, I hope you understand the bitterness and hard feelings that reign supreme right now.

Your Queen lost to Donald [inks]ing Trump. It's time to hop in the backseat. This isn't a "blame game." You and your politics have systematically failed at almost every turn. If Chuck Schumer can bend the knee, why can't you?
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2017, 01:24:48 AM »

Why are all the D-VA avatars so extremely pro-Clinton? This is something I've noticed since the moment I joined here.

Fun fact: I've been doing work for the VA Democratic Party for 2 1/2 years now.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2017, 01:27:19 AM »

----------

Yeah, how dare people try to point out the reason why we lost? Roll Eyes
Sven
plainstone89
Rookie
United States

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2017, 01:32:25 AM »

A bunch of keyboard warriors whose detriment has been wildly overstated by hand-wringing Hillbots.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2017, 08:57:45 AM »
« Edited: February 10, 2017, 09:38:07 AM by Frodo »

----------

And this, Virginia, is why it is easier to say we need to move on from the 2016 primaries than it is to actually do it.  Instead of reacting with consolation and conciliation (i.e. We're all in this together -we need each other) in the wake of Hillary Clinton's defeat, they vengefully and opportunistically launched a blame game, seeking to marginalize anyone who didn't support Bernie Sanders with the intention of launching a hostile takeover.  So, I hope you understand the bitterness and hard feelings that reign supreme right now.

Yeah, how dare people try to point out the reason why we lost? Roll Eyes

This isn't to say I don't understand where they are coming from -I can only imagine what they went through after Bernie lost.  But they could have chosen to transcend themselves, to be the bigger men.  Instead, they opted for score-settling.  So here we are.  
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2017, 09:40:50 AM »

----------

Your Queen lost to Donald [inks]ing Trump. It's time to hop in the backseat. This isn't a "blame game." You and your politics have systematically failed at almost every turn. If Chuck Schumer can bend the knee, why can't you?

Demanding submission is always an excellent way to unite the party after an election.  What could possibly go wrong? 
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2017, 09:45:55 AM »

"Bernie Bros" were an invention by the Clinton campaign during the primaries, when their goal was to paint Sanders and his campaign as sexist.

The fact that some of the people on this forum bought into this garbage is concerning.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2017, 11:48:41 AM »

HPs for their crazy beliefs and the hackishness of said beliefs, but ABSOLUTE FFs for the headaches they caused the DNC, LOL.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2017, 11:58:24 AM »
« Edited: February 10, 2017, 12:07:52 PM by whitesox130 »

They actually raised my opinion of Bernie because he wasn't shy about disavowing them and doing what he could to shoot them down.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2017, 11:58:52 AM »

HP for supporting Bernie
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61