Would a Trump impeachment be dangerous? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:44:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Would a Trump impeachment be dangerous? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Would a Trump impeachment be dangerous?  (Read 2164 times)
justfollowingtheelections
unempprof
YaBB God

« on: February 10, 2017, 01:47:02 PM »

Can we please stop with this Pence nonsense?  He should be impeached as well.
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 07:12:59 PM »

I think the "Trump=Pence" crowd are losing sight of the point that Trump is clearly an unbalanced man who has no understanding of government and also has a cult-like following with millions of Americans.

While I hate Trump, you have to admit that he cobbled a coalition of 46% of Americans to vote him despite a MOUNTAIN of issues. Pence is not that "talented" if you can put it like that. And I think putting Pence in the WH would probably reduce the empowerment of the Trumpkins

You don't think Pence is unbalanced?
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 07:51:16 PM »

I think the "Trump=Pence" crowd are losing sight of the point that Trump is clearly an unbalanced man who has no understanding of government and also has a cult-like following with millions of Americans.

While I hate Trump, you have to admit that he cobbled a coalition of 46% of Americans to vote him despite a MOUNTAIN of issues. Pence is not that "talented" if you can put it like that. And I think putting Pence in the WH would probably reduce the empowerment of the Trumpkins

You don't think Pence is unbalanced?

I do not think we have any reasons to think so, at least for the moment. He is, of course, a guy with views that I find highly objectionable, and his morals are illustrated by him going on the ticket with Trump. But there is no reason to believe he is insane.

He stands next to Trump with a huge smile on his face every time Trump does or say something crazy.  I would say he's just as bad as Donnie.
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 06:56:27 PM »

I actually think Paul Ryan is the most dangerous of the 3 of them because his privatize everything, get rid of the social safety net agenda would destroy the middle class.  And most importantly since he's not unstable like Trump and doesn't make everything about God like Pence does, he would be more effective.  But I still think that if Trump is impeached, Pence and several members of his administration should also be impeached.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies