Rasmussen national poll: Sanders Still Democrats’ Choice for 2020, But It’s Close (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:22:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Rasmussen national poll: Sanders Still Democrats’ Choice for 2020, But It’s Close (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen national poll: Sanders Still Democrats’ Choice for 2020, But It’s Close  (Read 1017 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: February 10, 2017, 07:51:20 PM »

One thing we have to remember about early polling is it's not necessarily 100 percent telling what the results will be in the end. Right now the 2020 election is over 3 years away. At this time back in 2013 many believed that on the Republican side it was either going to be Chris Christie or Rand Paul and neither of those two even made it to the final four. On the Democratic side Clinton was expected to basically run the table. A lot thought she would be unopposed in the Democratic primaries. Really what I'm getting at is many voters especially primary voters are very malleable and can be switching back and fourth between different candidates every day. and They have quite some time to decide. If I had to make a prediction I don't think Sanders will run and if he does I don't even think he'll come close to the nomination

Yeah, a lot can change. LOL at this 2014 poll with Sanders at 1%.

Dems:
Clinton: 64%
Biden 13%
Warren 11%
Webb 2%
O'Malley 1%
Sanders 1%
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies