Hillary Is Running -Anymore proof needed to confirm Politico as tabloid garbage? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:02:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Hillary Is Running -Anymore proof needed to confirm Politico as tabloid garbage? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary Is Running -Anymore proof needed to confirm Politico as tabloid garbage?  (Read 1884 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 12, 2017, 02:05:46 PM »

If she does run, she needs to throw caution to the wind, and just be herself.  Show the finger to those accusing her of playing 'identity politics' by doubling down with an all-woman ticket (Elizabeth Warren as VP would do nicely), and she can't do any worse than she did last time.  
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 08:48:44 PM »

Statements like this make me wonder if most political commentators even see candidates are real people at the end of the day.  

Hillary Clinton has a method of operating that's been on display for the better part of the past 30 years.  She can't reinvent herself now, and she won't...because its Hillary Clinton.

To be fair, Hillary Clinton has reinvented herself every time she has sought an office (whether on her own behalf or her husband's) and largely gotten away with it: the firebrand feminist in 1992; the toned-down, conservative housewife in 1996; the upstate Yankee in 2000; the blue dog, gun-loving populist in 2008; and the...whatever you want to call it in 2016. Considering that she herself effectively has won the presidency twice, I'd say it worked.

I want the 1992 Hillary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-namImCszCk
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies