Farewell (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:46:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Farewell (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Farewell  (Read 16510 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: February 14, 2017, 08:14:34 PM »

That isn't to condone references to suicide which I agree are generally inappropriate, but I suspect Santander will be able to continue to be an accepted member of the forum community.

Santander isn't (and hopefully will never be) an accepted member of the forum community.

But since you are a mod, I'll throw the issue back at you and ask why his banning has never been seriously considered.

Wtf

Santander is a hilarious and valued poster who totally doesn't deserve to be banned. He's sometimes insightful and often really funny. He is definitely accepted in the forum community, as he should

Remember when he kept referring to Chelsea Manning as "He" over and over again until Torie had to lock the thread? Hilarious good natured chap, we all love him.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 02:07:41 PM »

That isn't to condone references to suicide which I agree are generally inappropriate, but I suspect Santander will be able to continue to be an accepted member of the forum community.

Santander isn't (and hopefully will never be) an accepted member of the forum community.

But since you are a mod, I'll throw the issue back at you and ask why his banning has never been seriously considered.

Wtf

Santander is a hilarious and valued poster who totally doesn't deserve to be banned. He's sometimes insightful and often really funny. He is definitely accepted in the forum community, as he should

Remember when he kept referring to Chelsea Manning as "He" over and over again until Torie had to lock the thread? Hilarious good natured chap, we all love him.

No? That sounds like Extreme Republican.

It was both of them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies