What would have been your prediction a year before each election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:59:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  What would have been your prediction a year before each election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What would have been your prediction a year before each election  (Read 6141 times)
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« on: October 05, 2020, 11:12:17 PM »

2020:

Here's my realist Bernie victory scenario. I see Bernie as the most likely single nominee at this point, as Kamala comes across as a phony and Biden comes across as too old and tired. 2020 will be the year we get a recession. It's not that I'm hoping for one but I think that we're due for one.

2016:

John Kasich 287

Hillary Clinton 251

I think that the Republicans will end up nominating a moderate, Trump will get close and it'll be fun to watch Bush continue to fall, however Trump isn't a real conservative and he won't win over the establishment. Republicans will be energized to beat Clinton, while Clinton will be forced down our throats regardless of how much support Bernie has. I admit some wishful thinking however: I'm sure that Clinton will

2012:

I just gave the republicans the states they came close in back in 08 and left the rest alone. Obama's gonna win because he stands up for poor people, and the Republicans just don't really have an answer to him right now. Nobody wants Bush back.

occupied under new world order goverment by george bush and karl rove and dick cheney 538

THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS REAL. WE NEED TO FIGHT THE NEOCONS AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

2004:

democrat wins becuz bush isnt a good president but bush wins michigen becuz my dads from there

[no map]

my dad wuld became the prsident beatng up a giant lizerd. he would win by 78 precent to 24 per cent.

[no map]

[no scenario]

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies