TN Considering bill giving immunity to anyone who hits protesters with a car (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:08:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  TN Considering bill giving immunity to anyone who hits protesters with a car (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TN Considering bill giving immunity to anyone who hits protesters with a car  (Read 1749 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: February 14, 2017, 03:22:10 PM »

"Why don't liberals do peace protests?"
"These guys are blocking traffic? RAM THEM INTO THE PAVEMENT AND JAIL THE SURVIVORS"

Do Republicans ever realize they're the bad guys?
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 02:04:50 PM »

Probably not a good idea to pass this law, but why anyone thinks blocking traffic is a good way to protest is beyond me. I remember seeing pictures of some BLM protestors on a bridge in MN in 2016 and thought, "they probably aren't getting too much sympathy for their cause."

The need to tell progressives/blacks that they're doing it wrong is massive among neolibs. No matter what method they choose.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 04:54:46 PM »

For the record, I don't know if I support this, but I definitely support enforcing a strict "if you block traffic without a permit, you go to jail for a long, long time" rule with zero ambiguity.

You want people to go to jail for a long, long time for ...blocking traffic?  Do you realize how insane that sounds?

Remember ER also thinks pro-choice politicians should be refused a seat in Congress.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies