Reuters: Seattle DREAMer Arrested for Deportation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:04:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Reuters: Seattle DREAMer Arrested for Deportation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reuters: Seattle DREAMer Arrested for Deportation  (Read 3619 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« on: February 16, 2017, 09:01:25 AM »

It doesn't surprise me how people who belong to a vastly white party who lost the popular vote in 6 of the last 7 elections and can't get more than 30% of the overall minority vote.

Yes, let's just deport the kids who had no choice but to come here, probably don't speak the language of their parents' country, and spent the vast majority of their life here. Why are right-wing white people so afraid of us brown folk? Do little kids scare you? Cause your President apparently thinks babies are such a huge threat.

If DREAMer's pay taxes, join the military or what ever, and are non-criminals they should be given a chance at citizenship.

I mean, if you want to waste billions of dollars and resources to deport children....be my guest...

LOL fiscal conservatism, I'm immensely glad I left the ignorant GOP.
The popular vote doesn't decide Presidential Elections.

I don't know why Democrats have to make things overly about race like White People are scared of brown skinned people.

Hate to admit it, but you're probably right in this respect. Don't really understand the democratic strategy here - one typically cannot win elections if you are viewed as hectoring the electorate.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 06:00:28 PM »

Remember when all the Atlas Democrats started sneering at us that he'd break all of his promises after the election? They've been wrong once again. The more they predict bad things for us, the better things become.

Well he promised to drain the swamp and instead appointed every oligarch and crony in the nation. He also at own time promised not to cut entitlements which is pretty funny seeing as he has appointed standard far right drones like Price to run them.

But yes, he will follow through with all his moronic pledges that won't help any working class American but instead will coddle your precious feelings.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies