NY Times: Trump campaign aides had repeated contacts with Russian intelligence (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:27:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  NY Times: Trump campaign aides had repeated contacts with Russian intelligence (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NY Times: Trump campaign aides had repeated contacts with Russian intelligence  (Read 7086 times)
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 14, 2017, 09:56:32 PM »
« edited: February 14, 2017, 09:58:19 PM by bronz4141 »

Both sides do it. It's inside politics. It's sad. No country should have so much influence over American elections. Also, despite my disagreements with Trump, I dare Congress to impeach him. His supporters are angry and very annoyed. Annoy them further, and it is not going to be pretty to watch.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 10:41:09 PM »
« Edited: February 14, 2017, 10:44:20 PM by bronz4141 »

I'm just sick of it. I'm sick of it. I'm just sick of it. Trump will not resign. Just focus on 2020 and 2024 and see what happens. Remember, most Americans don't vote. We have people who know more about Kim Kardashian and The Bachelor so I don't know if this will really affect anything. His voters will feel alienated, especially the Russian-American voters in Sheepshead Bay and Brighton Beach, New York, places in southeast Florida, etc.

He won the electoral college. We don't count the popular vote here. We have to wait for more information, okay?
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 12:08:36 AM »

This may be a lot of hysteria. Wait for more information. Every administration has baggage. We haven't had a baggage free administration in decades.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies