Should officeholding rapists be immune from impeachment?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:54:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Should officeholding rapists be immune from impeachment?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Should officeholding rapists be immune from impeachment?  (Read 1528 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2017, 09:48:07 PM »

combined with the cliche narrative of Yankee is stupid, Yankee is stuck in the past, or Yankee is political and oh wait, lets not forget the best one, YANKEE IS ING NUTS bullsh**t narratives all in one.

that's not a narrative, sweetie, that's just the facts

Because you and your friends are on such good terms with the facts. Roll Eyes
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2017, 06:25:02 AM »

No, you implied I was doing it for the purposes of "gaining partisan advantage". My concern is the exact opposite, a concern that weakened standard will be abused by partisan majorities [against us].

No, I said:

...so thank you for verifying my claim.

Each of us is responsible for the legislation we introduce, Yankee. We're also responsible for not dragging real-life issues into the game with us and then using them as a crutch to call others meanies, act out of line and generate sympathy off of them.

I disagree, we are responsible for the legislation we pass.

Adam, what you don't realize is that people don't want to play a game where they are made to feel like crap. Perhaps the fact that you are responding as such, is an indicator that a good number of others, agree with me.

https://youtu.be/pvhXzfNbyxA?t=1s
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2017, 06:35:23 AM »

Anyway, I'm heartened by the progress we're making but I do worry that an unweighted option will take too much of the power away from the Senate, reducing it from 100% to 33% in the process.

As usual, I've gotten what I wanted for the most part, so I'm going to lock this thread as I don't really care to go back and forth with a partisan operative. Yankee can find another soapbox for his recently-developed fetish of trying to shame me as a meanie and a game-killer, all the while ignoring that I've brought in, cultivated and helped start rewarding political careers for more fresh faces than maybe a handful of other people in this game.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies