Wednesday Night Live: IRC Debate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:28:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Wednesday Night Live: IRC Debate
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wednesday Night Live: IRC Debate  (Read 216 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 15, 2017, 11:43:07 PM »

As promised:

Ted: Let's get rollin'!
dfw: test
NeverAgain: test
Ted: test
Ted: Okay, opening statements! Candidate [name] and [name] you have [number] minutes in this [event]!
NeverAgain: I am NeverAgain. They call me that because it's what Yankee mutters after he talks to me. I will start the modernization of this game, by playing it on the internet. Thank you.
Ted: Mr. Governor?
dfw: Thank you, I would like to thank Ted Bessell for hosting this debate, NeverAgain for attending, everyone who is reading this, everyone who ever will read this, everyone who wanted to read this but forgot, and anyone who reads things vaguely similar to this. I am here to build infrastructure, end wars, and restore power to the powerless. I will be very active because I obviously have no life.
[pause]
Ted: Is that all?
dfw: Yes.
Ted: Okay, this question is for dfwlibertylover. Mr. Governor, you briefly commissioned an investigation into the Labor Party, which was shortly thereafter canceled and everyone forgot about it. Everyone has been totally freaking out about your temperament. [citation needed] What do you say to those who have been Deeply Disturbed over this?
dfw: I talked to the Chamber and we agreed to it, but after some re-thinking I don't believe anything illegal was done.
dfw: As for my temperament, I have a great temperament. The best.
NeverAgain If I may, Mr. Moderator, I would like to attack the Governor on this.
Ted: Sure!
NeverAgain: dfw is INSANE! Look at him! He's a maniac! A cannon so loose not even double-knotting works! Whenever he's in town I lock my doors! One wrong move and he'll blow up this entire building!!!
dfw: I would like to respond as my name was mentioned.
Ted: You may, Governor.
dfw: If I knew this was going to be another one of NeverAgain's attacking PMs, I would not have agreed to it. I want a positive debate, as my campaign has been. Thank you.
NeverAgain: I would like to respond as my name was mentioned.
Ted: Fine...
NeverAgain: SEE?!? This man is insane! Be careful! Hide your kids! Crazy dfw will kill you all!
dfw: Uh...okay. I would like to move on now...
Ted: Of course, Mr. Governor. Now, I will give both of you hard questions like that, so don't worry.
Ted: Mr. Speaker, should we help take care of veterans?
NeverAgain: Great question.
NeverAgain: Of course!
Ted: Yay!
Ted: Now this one is for dfw. What do you think the government's role in protecting the environment? And, accordingly, what should environmental policies would you pursue?
dfw: What?
Ted: Uh...let's just move to the townhall segment...
Ted: Some random Northern citizen has a question!
Mike: What do you think about the movement to rename the regions?
NeverAgain: I think it is the start of a very interesting process. Regions are the "test tubes for democracy," and with that in mind, I think we should use Fremont only for science experiments.
dfw: Leave naming the regions up to the regions!
Ted: Thank you. The next question is from Darth E-Bear.
Dar: My question is for both of you. Is the nation of Israel a positive force in the world? Please answer with a "yes" or a "no."
Dar: I will now leave because your answers will probably be terrible and I'd rather imagine my own answers for you.
dfw: I'm not sure what positive force means, but yes, they are a good country. And I love the Jewish people. I have a great relationship with the Jews.
NeverAgain: I am a great supporter of Israel. From terrorists, hurricanes, malware, mean words, you name it. I support Israel so much--whenever Israel goes through a break-up, or has a big audition coming up, they call me!
Ted: Next up, AZ!
AZ: What do you think about they Keystone XL and the Dakota access oil pipelines?
NeverAgain: The Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines are, first off, very different--
Ted: I need to go poop...
NeverAgain: No moderator?
dfw: You know what this means!
NeverAgain & dfw: PARTY!!!
Classic, surrounded by girls in bikinis and holding beer he's much too young for: Did someone say PARTY?!?
*music begins*
*party montage*
NeverAgain & dfw: LIVE FROM ATLANTA, IT'S WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 11:47:14 PM »

Lol. This is great, but where is Ted ignoring my questions?
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 12:18:53 AM »

Lol. This is great, but where is Ted ignoring my questions?

California.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 01:10:14 AM »

Bravo, sir! If this became an actual weekly thing, I would certainly not object.
diptheriadan

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 01:10:34 AM »

Bravo, sir! If this became an actual weekly thing, I would certainly not object.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 07:27:32 AM »

President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2017, 07:32:27 AM »

Pages: [1]