Trump remains silent as white men continue to terrorize America
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:50:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump remains silent as white men continue to terrorize America
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump remains silent as white men continue to terrorize America  (Read 886 times)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 17, 2017, 11:53:59 AM »

Why won't Trump say Radical White Male Terrorism?
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 12:03:40 PM »

Look at the "good ol' boy's club" photo in that article!

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 12:20:59 PM »

Look at this group of white terrorizers:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-caucus-used-car_us_58a6ae11e4b07602ad535e26?
Cashew
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 12:43:34 PM »

Didn't click the link. Somebody tell me, was it salon?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 12:46:16 PM »

Worse.  NY Daily News.
Cashew
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 01:05:55 PM »

Worse.  NY Daily News.

So it's spreading...

Wouldn't be surprised if Huffpost adopts that kind of rhetoric in the near future.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 01:43:08 PM »

Worse.  NY Daily News.

So it's spreading...

Wouldn't be surprised if Huffpost adopts that kind of rhetoric in the near future.
When someone has constructed 10 explosive devices and was planning to set off even more at Target stores up and down the east coast because "ewwww trans people"....it's a big deal, and you wont hear a God damned word from Trump.

You can bet if it had been an Ahmed or Mohammed, he'd be projectile vomiting Tweets at all hours of the night.
elcorazon

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 02:32:44 PM »

Worse.  NY Daily News.

So it's spreading...

When someone has constructed 10 explosive devices and was planning to set off even more at Target stores up and down the east coast because "ewwww trans people"....it's a big deal, and you wont hear a God damned word from Trump.

You can bet if it had been an Ahmed or Mohammed, he'd be projectile vomiting Tweets at all hours of the night.
yup
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2017, 04:52:53 PM »

Worse.  NY Daily News.

So it's spreading...

One group has been responsible for far more terrorism worldwide than the other. Naturally we shouldn't be collectivizing people though. The problem is not all Muslims but rather certain fashionable interpretations of Islam and the adherents of those interpretations. This article is in no way constructive though.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2017, 05:09:52 PM »

Worse.  NY Daily News.

So it's spreading...

One group has been responsible for far more terrorism worldwide than the other. Naturally we shouldn't be collectivizing people though. The problem is not all Muslims but rather certain fashionable interpretations of Islam and the adherents of those interpretations. This article is in no way constructive though.
You don't have to believe that all Muslims are terrorists to believe that radical Islam, on the whole, is the bigger threat when it comes to terrorism (foreign and domestic) in America. That is just the truth. You don't have to support Trump or his policies to admit that in the Obama presidency, there was a far greater amount of terrorism committed in the name of radical Islam in the United States than there was from

Dylan Roof killed nine people in an act of white supremacist terrorism, the worst since 9/11 IIRC (the Sikh Temple and the Olympic pipebombing were the only others I could even remember). Don't forget the San Bernadino shootings, the Boston bombings, the underwear bomber, the recent NYC blasts, the Times Square car bomb, the LAX shooting, the shoe-bomber, the countless incidents of knife or machete wielding refugees, and incalcuable number of terrorist plots ranging from the kidnapping and beheading of Stephen Harper to plans of flooding NYC's underwater tunnels to drown commuters. You don't have to agree with the response to the threat, but you have to be willfully ignorant to downplay it.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2017, 05:27:27 PM »

Chairman Sanchez, the steady voice of reason in the otherwise sea of anxious and alarmist opinions.

He guides us through waves of doubt and despondency from our left wing pirate friends.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2017, 05:38:12 PM »

Chairman Sanchez, the steady voice of reason in the otherwise sea of anxious and alarmist opinions.

He guides us through waves of doubt and despondency from our left wing pirate friends.
I view it as my duty as Ideological Leader of Atlas Forum and Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2017, 07:23:29 PM »

"Accused Target bomber was learning financial markets"
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/investigators/accused-target-bomber-was-learning-financial-markets

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Plans to bomb stores across the US, and not a peep from an executive branch so very concerned with terrorism?
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2017, 07:34:50 PM »

literal economic anxiety ^
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2017, 07:44:46 PM »

I view it as my duty as Ideological Leader of Atlas Forum and Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.
Yet you forget the attack that killed more people than all the others combined.  And it happened in your own state.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2017, 07:49:28 PM »

King might have a point, but all races and religions terrorize America. If King ran for president in 2020, he'd get 25% of the white vote.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2017, 09:22:41 PM »

King might have a point, but all races and religions terrorize America. If King ran for president in 2020, he'd get 25% of the white vote.
This whole post is a complete non sequitur, and this bolded section is utterly demented. WTF is going on your brain that makes you think of this crap?
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2017, 10:04:25 PM »

bronz, do you huff oven cleaner every time you post here?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2017, 11:15:32 PM »

Yet you forget the attack that killed more people than all the others combined.  And it happened in your own state.
I thought Orlando was too obvious to be worth mentioning. Another act of radical Islamic terror.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies