CPAC: Milo disinvited, quits Breitbart (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:20:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  CPAC: Milo disinvited, quits Breitbart (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CPAC: Milo disinvited, quits Breitbart  (Read 26210 times)
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 18, 2017, 10:03:45 PM »

Let's face it-most young Republicans at CPAC (the "big government sucks" crowd) dress like twelve year olds at their 28 year old half-sisters wedding. Pwning SWJs is all they got.

I think there needs to be a counter-culture on the right that is intellectual but not elitist that can act as both a vanguard for the most ideological activists and the Trumpletariet alike. CPAC is a great tool but it risks becoming a Paul Ryan nerd prom indoctrinating young right-wingers with outdated ideas in the age of Trump.

That first paragraph is gold. We don't see eye to eye on Trump but you and I would probably get along in real life.

Btw have you ever considered writing? You're pretty witty with words.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 11:14:54 AM »

I like how this turned into a debate about shoes and conservatives still dressing like Alex P. Keaton
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 02:27:36 PM »

Good.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 03:59:39 PM »

Where's the Anchorman "Well that escalated quickly" GIF when you need it?
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 05:01:36 PM »

The full CPAC schedule is up, and I am stunned that they are doing a straw poll again this year (especially if it has a presidential question).  How bad would it look if, for example, Trump lost to Cruz or Pence?  Also, I'm proud of Tennessee getting the award for the most conservative state in the nation for a second straight year.  Hopefully, I will have a great time and get a bunch of great pictures (maybe one with the president???)!

http://cpac.conservative.org/agenda/

You should post the best pictures here, I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate that
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 05:40:12 PM »

Wow Pete is actually indirectly negatively attacking a group that publicized the videos. As if they did a bad thing instead of a public service. I see there's no low for the alt white nationalist right. Even pedophilia.

We can laugh at the absurdity of how this came to light while also recognizing that what Milo said was legit messed up.

The Reagan Battalion is a conservative group who used the power of Google to bring down a pedophilia apologist. Good for then I say.

They're (obviously) to my right but I have respect for the solid folks at Reagan Battalion
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies