CPAC: Milo disinvited, quits Breitbart (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:14:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  CPAC: Milo disinvited, quits Breitbart (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CPAC: Milo disinvited, quits Breitbart  (Read 26221 times)
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« on: February 18, 2017, 04:52:11 PM »

Well why not? He is now the face of the American right!
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 12:49:25 AM »

The operative question is what constitutes American conservative thought in the age of Trump? One might not be faulted for thinking conservatives functionally have reached the same stage philosophically as the New Deal Democratic liberals did in 1968.

Who's to say Milo isn't akin to the Black Panthers of the 1960s, especially their more radical wing?
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 11:18:23 PM »

So to catch up with the new nationalist conservatism, diddling barely teenage boys is now the “in” thing? Anyone offering a defense of Milo on the Alt Right? I know he's a big Trumpist.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 11:32:27 PM »

I bet they pull the invite tomorrow to much howling by the alt right.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 11:39:22 PM »

lol, sure if they want 7 people to attend...

“Conservative Pedophilia Action Committee”? Oh right the president bragged about seeing underage girls change, I remember that now. Guess Milo is simply being consistent.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 11:45:06 PM »

lol, sure if they want 7 people to attend...

“Conservative Pedophilia Action Committee”? Oh right the president bragged about seeing underage girls change, I remember that now. Guess Milo is simply being consistent.

Let me know when you leave 1948 and get to the 21st century. You'll get there soon enough.

Please up your trolling game. kthxbai
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2017, 03:07:09 PM »
« Edited: February 20, 2017, 03:09:42 PM by TD »

Aww couldn't have happened to a more deserving bigoted twit. Buh bye Milo! Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split ya as you fade off into obscurity.

First of the alt rights down, more to take down. Cheesy
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2017, 04:10:48 PM »

man those comments are really something

"christian and conservative here...we support you"

The hypocrisy is staggering

This is called a populist cult. They're in the bubble of the God Emperor.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 10:04:19 AM »

to be sure, the "serious" right has sunken milo. as a result the twitter account "the reagan battalion" gets overrun by frogs since 3 days.

The bigots real mad.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 04:38:33 PM »

The downfall of Milo is hilarious to watch.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 04:46:04 PM »

Look, let's just call a spade a spade. Milo is a bigot, and an alt-right guy who traded in his identity to become a darling of said crazy nationalist bigots and he was a vicious pig along the way to boot. We should certainly wish him well as he seeks therapy or whatever these idiots do, but my reaction is solely, until he wises up:

The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 05:32:06 PM »
« Edited: February 21, 2017, 05:33:54 PM by TD »

What downfall would that be? You think that college Republicans will stop inviting him to speak at their campuses? You think that he won't be able to make rather more than the $250,000 Simon and Shuster were going to give him from self publishing? If you think either of those things then I think you're wrong. He's going to do just fine out of this.

Look I know you live in a fantasy world where somehow people who endorse the goals of NAMBLA get off scot free but nope, that isn't this world. Most people, including College Republicans, don't endorse NAMBLA goals.

Why am I not shocked you haven't condemned him and imply that he's a victim?

Gee when I thought you couldn't go lower as a human being you just crash through another floor, don't you?
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2017, 06:18:10 PM »

What downfall would that be? You think that college Republicans will stop inviting him to speak at their campuses? You think that he won't be able to make rather more than the $250,000 Simon and Shuster were going to give him from self publishing? If you think either of those things then I think you're wrong. He's going to do just fine out of this.

Look I know you live in a fantasy world where somehow people who endorse the goals of NAMBLA get off scot free but nope, that isn't this world. Most people, including College Republicans, don't endorse NAMBLA goals.
Well Milo's comments, though crude, did not endorse NAMLA goals either, as is clear from the unedited video. So I'm not sure what your point is? Milo will be getting more invitations from college Republicans soon if he hasn't already.

Ah I knew you'd say this. Okay so you're down as a Milo sympathizer. Got it.

Moving on.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2017, 08:50:30 PM »

Wow Pete is actually indirectly negatively attacking a group that publicized the videos. As if they did a bad thing instead of a public service. I see there's no low for the alt white nationalist right. Even pedophilia.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2017, 09:46:50 PM »

Wow Pete is actually indirectly negatively attacking a group that publicized the videos. As if they did a bad thing instead of a public service. I see there's no low for the alt white nationalist right. Even pedophilia.
Wow. TD's disingenuousness here is so transparent.

Truth hurts, huh? Nice schtick though. Either way, carry on, with the whole implied “Milo is wronged” schtick though.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2017, 09:48:10 PM »

We can laugh at the absurdity of how this came to light while also recognizing that what Milo said was legit messed up.

The Reagan Battalion is a conservative group who used the power of Google to bring down a pedophilia apologist. Good for then I say.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 10:00:48 PM »
« Edited: February 21, 2017, 10:03:02 PM by TD »

We can laugh at the absurdity of how this came to light while also recognizing that what Milo said was legit messed up.
No doubt Milo said some messed up things, apparently in talking about his own experience. However to claim that he is a pedo apologist and then to affect a nauseatingly disingenuous pose of shocked outrage over this claim is frankly contemptible.

How should one react to a pedophilia apologist? Shower him with flowers? Of course I'm mocking him as a disgusting creature saving his own hide as people discover his contemptible history.

“Messed up things,” meaning the repeated apologia of man-child love? I can post transcripts if you're unclear on the “messed up things.” They're strikingly a good definition of pedophilia apologism.

Also an unreconstructed alt right figure like yourself holding contempt for me suggests I'm definitely taking the right position here. Good to know.

I'm sure we'll see you around these parts again the next time an alt right figure faces disgrace for his moral turpitude. Shouldn't be too long, though.

Ta.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2017, 01:46:33 PM »
« Edited: February 23, 2017, 01:49:08 PM by TD »

I wonder how many of those leftists condemning Milo for some of his rather screwed up words would also condemn the late Harvey Milk, with whom it wasn't just awful words but awful actions
You must be logged in to read this quote.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/15/why-doesnt-obama-condemn-boy-rapist-harvey-milk/
Stop deflecting.
The question is whether those who are so keen to denounce Yiannopolous for his words are doing so because of honest reaction to those words or whether many of them don't actually give a sh**t about child abuse apologism or even actual child abuse and are just raising the issue to score political points. That's a very important aspect of this topic.

Perhaps you could help find the answer to this question by giving your own views on the Harvey Milk case and on the Bill Maher case. Of course if you don't want to answer that question you're under no obligation to do so.
Stop deflecting.

What can you expect from a bigot who wants to defend Milo Yiannopoulos but knows it's too impolitic to do so, so he finds other targets to get around that Milo is pond scum and is rightfully disgraced? Remember he came pretty close to rape/pedophilia apologia here and "denounced" it only because a mod asked him. Pete has demonstrated anti-Muslim bigotry and his writings imply he's a virulent white nationalist who hates the current prevailing paradigm of welcoming diversity.  There's no point in engaging him because he believes his sources are impeccable and refuses to acknowledge your sources are anything but the fevered dreams of angry leftists. (All of this alt-right behavior, by the way, has a strong racial component and white nationalist basis. It's not found in other areas of the ideological spectrum).

Pete is pretty deplorable. We need to appellate the same thing we do for Krazen and say "Stop feeding the Stormfront troll" in the threads he starts or tries to bait other posters in. Mockery or reminding others that engaging him is a waste of time is the best way to handle him.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2017, 02:04:13 PM »
« Edited: February 23, 2017, 02:12:06 PM by TD »

What can you expect from a bigot who wants to defend Milo Yiannopoulos but knows it's too impolitic to do so, so he finds other targets to get around that Milo is pond scum and is rightfully disgraced? Remember he came pretty close to rape/pedophilia apologia here and "denounced" it only because a mod asked him. Pete has demonstrated anti-Muslim bigotry and his writings imply he's a virulent white nationalist who hates the current prevailing paradigm of welcoming diversity.  There's no point in engaging him because he believes his sources are impeccable and refuses to acknowledge your sources are anything but the fevered dreams of angry leftists. (All of this alt-right behavior, by the way, has a strong racial component and white nationalist basis. It's not found in other areas of the ideological spectrum).

Pete is pretty deplorable. We need to appellate the same thing we do for Krazen and say "Stop feeding the Stormfront troll" in the threads he starts or tries to bait other posters in. Mockery or reminding others that engaging him is a waste of time is the best way to handle him.
Well you've given your views on Milo at length and just typed at a lengthy foaming at the mouth rant about me but you don't really want to give your views on the cases Milk or Maher and you recommend everyone else avoid the topic as well. I understand.

Nope, I condemn both for their actions if they're actually guilty of what you say they are (I haven't researched it). I'm not ideologically wedded to them and remember, not a Lefty by any means. I'm actually from the Right and hold actual conservative views. I don't care what the Left says here so let's square this away since I have the capability to pull the Republican/conservative card; I'm actually a conservative who has consistently voted Republican. They may have defenses but I'm not going to focus on that to get to my point.

But let's be honest, they're not the focus on this discussion. You want to defend Milo so badly so you deflect and attack other people. You want to deflect, so now that I've done the requisite condemnation, I suggest you crawl back to whatever bigoted parts of the internet you came from.

I'll duly note that you don't condemn Milo and you are pretty much just mouthing that you are a rape/pedophilia denouncer while trying to detract from the fact Milo is pond scum that should be disgraced. Duly noted that he's your new hero though. Your quasi apologia for him is amusing.

Let's be honest though: you're baiting people on this forum as a form of trying to "get one" over the lefties. Face up to it, Petey, Milo is not worth defending and the more you defend him and deflect, the worse you look. And while you're at it, face up to the Stormfront ideology you hold too. That would be nice too.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2017, 02:30:20 PM »
« Edited: February 23, 2017, 02:32:11 PM by TD »

No foaming at the mouth; I'm just explaining to the forum your history.

Though, gonna denounce Milo now in no unconditional terms, Petey? You know, you said you weren't into rape/pedophilia apologism. If not, I totally understand.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2017, 02:38:30 PM »
« Edited: February 23, 2017, 03:04:18 PM by TD »

No foaming at the mouth; I'm just explaining to the forum your history.

Though, gonna denounce Milo now in no unconditional terms, Petey? You know, you said you weren't into rape/pedophilia apologism. If not, I totally understand.
I've said that what Milo said was wrong and f***ed up. Said it repeatedly if you hadn't noticed.

Do you agree with the CPAC removal and the book deal cancellation? Be clear. You have said that he will be "fine," implying you are fine with this state of affairs and imply Milo is the victim of a leftist plot (which you have said in this thread). There was no comment to that; just merely saying he said bad things. You seem to be mouthing words for the sake of polite company, not backing actual consequences for words. That's disingenuous.

No, I didn't notice, because you were being his stenographer for a few pages and trying to paint him a victim of a left wing conspiracy. Because everything in your world is some sort of leftist conspiracy.

But I think we've made clear at this point you are an apologist for him and want to focus on other people rather than saying clearly, unless forced, that he's a bad guy. So that was my point: you're willing to excuse pedophilia if it's your guy.  

I'm done mocking you, having made my point. You can go back to your bigoted ideas now.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies