CPAC: Milo disinvited, quits Breitbart (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:39:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  CPAC: Milo disinvited, quits Breitbart (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CPAC: Milo disinvited, quits Breitbart  (Read 26235 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« on: February 18, 2017, 02:49:01 PM »

Oh dear lord
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 04:23:29 PM »

Great job there "conservatives." Anyone who is on board with this, and apparently the GOP power structure is, pretty much destroyed what "conservative" used to mean and replaced it with this bastardized excuse for a political message.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 10:52:43 PM »

vid surfaced of Milo speaking favorably of pedophilia

You must be logged in to read this quote.

lol...party of family values

It's funny when a video most long-time followers/haters of Milo have always been aware of "surfaces" because the mainstream press finally cares about the subject in question.

Great job "conservatives."
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 11:26:20 PM »

"I'm grateful for Father Michael, I wouldn't give nearly as good head without him."
"This oppressive idea of consent"
"Relationships between younger boys and older men who help them discover their sexuality."

Ding Dong, the witch is dead

So much for the tolerant left!

Are you seriously defending this?
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 11:48:09 PM »

I bet they pull the invite tomorrow to much howling by the alt right.

lol, sure if they want 7 people to attend...

“Conservative Pedophilia Action Committee”? Oh right the president bragged about seeing underage girls change, I remember that now. Guess Milo is simply being consistent.

Let me know when you leave 1948 and get to the 21st century, where gays are no longer discriminated against with excessively burdening laws. You'll get there soon enough.

Weak
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 02:18:08 PM »

Pobre Milocito.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2017, 05:39:48 PM »

GG Milo. I would say it was nice, but it wasn't.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 03:29:39 PM »

See ya! Couldn't have happened to a more viciously rude and pompously disrespectful human being.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 04:19:35 PM »

There are two very unfortunate truths in life that, at least partially, apply to this situation.

1.  Hurt people hurt people.

2.  You will be punished for your suffering.

I'm not going to pretend that Milo hasn't hurt people with his caustic attitude and really sh**tty political views.  But I have sympathy for him and empathy with him.  And I'm totally unsurprised that so many of you would jump on the bandwagon, firing your mouths off, delighting in your Schadenfreude over what has happened.

But the truth of the matter is:  The majority of you can never, ever empathize with growing up gay... and all of the negative implications that come with it.  I see it in the way you treat so called "self hating gays"... like you are entitled to saying extremely homophobic and hurtful things to someone because they can't stand themselves and can't accept who they are.  That's disgusting and it is so apparent to me and it separates out the wheat from the tares, I'll tell you that much.

I grew up gay in an extremely conservative and rural area of Puerto Rico. My parents initially rejected me. I was physically abused by teachers, students, and parents. I was thrown into "Christian" circles against my will to "pray it away."

I know all too well what growing up gay is with all of its challenges at the time. I am still, I think, a good human being who aims to do well by others as a way of life.

Milo is a hateful man who uses his negative experiences as a backbone to justify his vile actions. Do I sympathize? Yes. Do I empathize? Sure. But anything that goes beyond that, he owns it.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 04:38:43 PM »

The majority of you can never, ever empathize with growing up gay... and all of the negative implications that come with it.  I see it in the way you treat so called "self hating gays"... like you are entitled to saying extremely homophobic and hurtful things to someone because they can't stand themselves and can't accept who they are.  That's disgusting and it is so apparent to me and it separates out the wheat from the tares, I'll tell you that much.

I grew up gay. I have every sympathy for those who hate themselves. I don't have sympathy for people who damage others because they hate themselves. Self hating gays are never just 'self' hating.

Milo says that gay people can change their orientation. He says he wishes they would go back in the closet. He says that 'gay rights have made gays dumb'. He says that he wishes they would go back to marrying women and having families and have affairs, ruin families because it was more 'fun'.

He called a reporter a 'thick as pig sh!t media Jew.' He sexually harassed people online. He says that trans people are mentally ill.

He is an awful human being.

He needs professional help. This is destructive behavior.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2017, 04:38:05 PM »

What would you consider to be an appropriate source?
Because everyone outside of the manosphere (and a lot of manospherians) know that Roosh was 100% serious
The references to him being accused of being a 'rape denier' that I've seen seem to center around the "How to stop rape" article. Reading that article its pretty clear that it was satirical. I'm not familiar with his writings on his whole PUA thing, that's never been something I've been into. If you've got evidence of him being a rape apologist/rapist I'll look at it.

An appropriate source would not be a newspaper. Verifiable primary sources would be appropriate sources if you can provide links.

When do you go to sleep so I can start posting again?
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2017, 01:49:55 PM »

I wonder how many of those leftists condemning Milo for some of his rather screwed up words would also condemn the late Harvey Milk, with whom it wasn't just awful words but awful actions
You must be logged in to read this quote.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/15/why-doesnt-obama-condemn-boy-rapist-harvey-milk/
Stop deflecting.
The question is whether those who are so keen to denounce Yiannopolous for his words are doing so because of honest reaction to those words or whether many of them don't actually give a sh**t about child abuse apologism or even actual child abuse and are just raising the issue to score political points. That's a very important aspect of this topic.

Perhaps you could help find the answer to this question by giving your own views on the Harvey Milk case and on the Bill Maher case. Of course if you don't want to answer that question you're under no obligation to do so.
Stop deflecting.

What can you expect from a bigot who wants to defend Milo Yiannopoulos but knows it's too impolitic to do so, so he finds other targets to get around that Milo is pond scum and is rightfully disgraced? Remember he came pretty close to rape/pedophilia apologia here and "denounced" it only because a mod asked him. Pete has demonstrated anti-Muslim bigotry and his writings imply he's a virulent white nationalist who hates the current prevailing paradigm of welcoming diversity.  There's no point in engaging him because he believes his sources are impeccable and refuses to acknowledge your sources are anything but the fevered dreams of angry leftists. (All of this alt-right behavior, by the way, has a strong racial component and white nationalist basis. It's not found in other areas of the ideological spectrum).

Pete is pretty deplorable. We need to appellate the same thing we do for Krazen and say "Stop feeding the Stormfront troll" in the threads he starts or tries to bait other posters in. Mockery or reminding others that engaging him is a waste of time is the best way to handle him.

This is exactly why I don't even bother.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2017, 12:20:37 PM »

TD's point in the above quoted post is the same as the points he's been making in this thread. He's saying "The point I'm wanting to be made has been made, now this conversation must end. If others trying to continue with opposing my viewpoint I will try various tactics such as mockery and attempts to shame, ignoring and attempts to shun and see if that works to shut him up."

Of course you'll notice that when I see someone of an opposing ideological point of view try these tactics on me I take it as a good indication that I'mm on the right track and should keep going.

Well, not necessarily. Arguing with you is pointless anyway. You generally seem steadfastly committed to all your views, even when they are ridiculous. You always have an excuse or justification, and never seem to tire (congrats?)

Someone deciding to throw in the towel because they believe there is no point and nothing more to be gained (or learned) from debating you shouldn't tell you that you are on the right track, but whatever floats your boat I guess.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies