CPAC: Milo disinvited, quits Breitbart (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:44:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  CPAC: Milo disinvited, quits Breitbart (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CPAC: Milo disinvited, quits Breitbart  (Read 26262 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 21, 2017, 09:54:51 PM »

Wow Pete is actually indirectly negatively attacking a group that publicized the videos. As if they did a bad thing instead of a public service. I see there's no low for the alt white nationalist right. Even pedophilia.

We can laugh at the absurdity of how this came to light while also recognizing that what Milo said was legit messed up.

Agreed
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 07:28:21 AM »

What would you consider to be an appropriate source?
Because everyone outside of the manosphere (and a lot of manospherians) know that Roosh was 100% serious
The references to him being accused of being a 'rape denier' that I've seen seem to center around the "How to stop rape" article. Reading that article its pretty clear that it was satirical. I'm not familiar with his writings on his whole PUA thing, that's never been something I've been into. If you've got evidence of him being a rape apologist/rapist I'll look at it.

An appropriate source would not be a newspaper. Verifiable primary sources would be appropriate sources if you can provide links.

I will, genuinely, devote time to finding screen grabs through web archive (as he tends to delete everything) this weekend.
Might be easier for you if you are able to link to an article by someone else who has already done that (I presume this would have already been done).

You must be logged in to read this quote.
No, but I'll then be able to review what was actually said

The reason I ask is because as part of the mod team, as non plussed as I am these days, I need to know whether you actually are sticking your head out in support of paedophilia/rape apologists.

Edit: Any source I posted, would not be to your taste. But any anti 'Male Rights' blog will do. Like this one: http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/?s=roosh

Wait, is the mod team unaware of the fact that FamousMortimer is a rape apologist?  I've been wondering how he didn't get so much as temp-banned for his posts on the subject.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies