CPAC: Milo disinvited, quits Breitbart (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:38:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  CPAC: Milo disinvited, quits Breitbart (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CPAC: Milo disinvited, quits Breitbart  (Read 26209 times)
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« on: February 18, 2017, 09:27:51 PM »

I find the whole SJW explanation for the rise of the alt-right silly. I went to a liberal arts university in New York City and never met one of these people. I mean, I'm sure they existed but their numbers are negligible

It's almost as if Republicans these days have to create new enemies that do not exist!

OK, some of the more "vocal" SJWs do exist, but they're largely online. But since many young conservatives who worship the likes of Milo spend their lives on the Internet anyways, that's reality for them.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 01:17:37 AM »

Milo and his kind survive off of two things - the loving adoration of their supporters and the unrepentant hatred of the rest of us. To ensure that both continue, they need a way to reach their audience. Now that that's gone for Milo - no Twitter, no Breitbart, and likely no public speeches in the foreseeable future - hopefully he starts his descent into the annals of history.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies