Checkmate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:14:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Checkmate
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Checkmate  (Read 269 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 18, 2017, 07:46:49 PM »
« edited: February 18, 2017, 07:52:25 PM by TimTurner »

In his Tottenville, Staten Island home, the man who had 20 yachts, ownership of a major newspaper, and three kids, on February 2, 2019...
Malvolio Malum was considering his moves in a chess game - while ranting. He moved his pawn forward, and then waited to see the computer respond.
"Why in the world has this President refused to compensate my son for his hard work! This is an outrage. My son didn't get paid for several years working on housing policy! This is outrage! Trump will forever regret crossing the Malum clan! He will learn that refusing to pay my son will be his undoing! That, only by then, I will have corrected the wrongs this orange-faced cheapskate has caused."
The computer then moved. He then moved a knight forward.
"I'm going to run for President...and then I can do right for my son...only then can I get revenge!"
The computer responded, moving another pawn. He then examined the board, and saw the location of the enemy queen. He moved the knight in another L-shape, taking the queen and robbing the computer of its most powerful piece.
"Actually, hmm, I think I could do a lot of good as President...this is just icing on the cake"
Trump Tower, NY
"This is Malvolio Malum."
"Who?"
"Malvolio Malum."
"Are you with the mafia?"
"No, seriously, you remember that time you visited my house? I live in Tottenville, the soutern tip of Staten Island. One time I gave you a yacht. We had drinks together. Don't you not tell me that am just another of your friends. I am that proud figure, Malvolio Malum."
"I don't remember you."
"Hmmph. You'll see me do a number on your re-election chances. Just you wait!"
"Sure, whatever".
Donald Trump then hung up.
"Does this guy have a chance of hurting my re-election bid, at the moment?"
"No, Sir" Reince Preibus told him.
"Good. Work to make sure it stays that way."
"I will, Sir."
In the Tottenville home of Malvolio Malum
"This President...he's going to regret this day..." he said, chuckling.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies