Donald Trump's alternative fact-based Electoral College victory map
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:48:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump's alternative fact-based Electoral College victory map
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump's alternative fact-based Electoral College victory map  (Read 1317 times)
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 19, 2017, 04:08:31 PM »

During his last press conference, Donald Trump claimed that he had "the biggest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan". Yes, he even managed to surpass George H.W. Bush's 426 electoral votes from 1988.

And this is how it looked like:

Donald Trump 436
Hillary Clinton 102
This Has Only Just Begun
Crimson King
Rookie
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 04:18:02 PM »

Wha?  When did this happen?
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 04:26:18 PM »

He was given that information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_Yua9LfoZs
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 04:32:09 PM »

We all make mistakes. Aside from HW, the last two Republican victories were with 271 EV (2000) and 286 EV (2004).
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 04:41:39 PM »

We all make mistakes. Aside from HW, the last two Republican victories were with 271 EV (2000) and 286 EV (2004).

Mr. "I watched thousands of Muslims in New Jersey cheer 9/11" sure makes a hell of a lot "mistakes", doesn't he?
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 04:43:32 PM »

Mr. "I watched thousands of Muslims in New Jersey cheer 9/11" sure makes a hell of a lot "mistakes", doesn't he?
So does Hillary and Merkel...

"We landed under sniper fire [...] we had to literally run to our cars"
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2017, 04:50:47 PM »

So does Hillary and Merkel...

"We landed under sniper fire [...] we had to literally run to our cars"

Oh, do they? I guess you could easily find at least 20 examples like that for Trump in the past 12 months alone.

Would you be so kind to provide 20 similar examples for Hillary Clinton and Angela Merkel from the past 12 months which are of the same magnitude of "I had the biggest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan", "I watched thousands of Muslims in New Jersey cheer 9/11", or "just look what happened in Sweden last night"??
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2017, 04:55:43 PM »
« Edited: February 19, 2017, 05:10:36 PM by 0% Approval Rating »

Oh, on second thought... don't bother, I'll just post these links:

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/opinion/campaign-stops/all-politicians-lie-some-lie-more-than-others.html?_r=0

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/lists/people/comparing-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-truth-o-met/

If the second link is any indication, about 50% of all statements Hillary Clinton makes are true or mostly true. About 25% are half-truths. Another 25% are mostly false or false.

In Donald Trump's case about 15% of his statements are true or mostly true. Another 15% are half-truths. And about 70% of Donald Trump's statements are mostly false or false.

To claim that Hillary Clinton in any way comparable to Donald Trump in that regard is in itself an untruthful statement.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2017, 05:52:47 PM »

(link)

(link)

If the second link is any indication, about 50% of all statements Hillary Clinton makes are true or mostly true. About 25% are half-truths. Another 25% are mostly false or false.

In Donald Trump's case about 15% of his statements are true or mostly true. Another 15% are half-truths. And about 70% of Donald Trump's statements are mostly false or false.

To claim that Hillary Clinton in any way comparable to Donald Trump in that regard is in itself an untruthful statement.
I suggest you look up on YouTube the video called "Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight." That's all you need to watch.

By the way, after the New York Times projected Hillary Clinton's chances of victory at or above 90%, I take everything they say with a grain of salt.

Also, I ask that you talk to me with more dignity, as I have spoken to you with dignity. I understand accepting Hillary's unimaginable defeat is hard, but that's just life.  
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2017, 09:06:59 PM »

(link)

(link)

I suggest you look up on YouTube the video called "Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight." That's all you need to watch.

By the way, after the New York Times projected Hillary Clinton's chances of victory at or above 90%, I take everything they say with a grain of salt.

Also, I ask that you talk to me with more dignity, as I have spoken to you with dignity. I understand accepting Hillary's unimaginable defeat is hard, but that's just life.  

Yeah, a random youtube video of Clinton's untrue statements(she's been in politics for 30+ years, thirteen minutes isn't surprising) doesn't change the fact that her (not unusual) level of dishonesty is nothing compared to trumps denying of fact itself.
Cashew
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2017, 09:50:37 PM »

Many of his statements make make perfect sense if you are only referring to white voters...
Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2017, 11:02:36 PM »

Keep in mind illegal votes were cast. Here's how it likely would have been otherwise:

Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2017, 04:22:55 AM »
« Edited: February 20, 2017, 04:43:52 AM by 0% Approval Rating »

You've done nothing but dishonestly distorting the facts. And so far you still haven't apologized for that.

If you're expecting any leeway from me then you're adressing the wrong guy.
PollsDontLie
nirvanayoda
Rookie

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2017, 06:37:45 PM »

Wasn't his statement in reference to most counties won since Reagan?  In that light, it's probably true.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2017, 08:49:13 PM »

He lost his home state? Sad!
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2017, 09:10:32 PM »

Hillary Clinton is not running for office again. Donald Trump, on the other hand, is president.
DPKdebator
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.81, S: 3.65

P P P

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 09:11:39 PM »

It was probably a mistake (if not in reference to the amount of counties won), and it's not even like this is something major.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2017, 09:50:36 PM »

Keep in mind illegal votes were cast. Here's how it likely would have been otherwise:

this is absurd.  Please give Hillary DC.  Then it's accurate.

Stop talking out of your ass, you globali$t $hill! Trump has a great relationship with the blacks. Big league.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2017, 07:09:27 AM »

While this map is accurate, it fails to show his wins in Russia.  He did so well there.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2017, 05:43:03 PM »

While this map is accurate, it fails to show his wins in Russia.  He did so well there.

It actually does show one of his wins in Russia. See the bottom left corner
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies