So Eharding is basically a spam-poster at this point (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:45:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  So Eharding is basically a spam-poster at this point (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: So Eharding is basically a spam-poster at this point  (Read 3606 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 20, 2017, 12:53:29 AM »

Personally, I haven't had any issues with Eharding in any of the threads that I have been involved in....

Granted, I can certainly understand that excessive posting can stifle the flow of free conversation if a handful of individuals are posting so frequently that "Threadjacking" runs amok, but hey there are many other individuals on the Forum who likely have a similarly high daily post count....

Maybe I'm not chilling on all the same threads as many of y'all, but certainly I haven't found anything extremely offensive in Ehardings posts, and actually in all my personal interactions on various threads has been an extremely civil individual, with whom I might fundamentally disagree on many items, but still has actually contributed positively to some of the debate & discussion in various ways.

Now--- whining in a public environment after posting comments that disparage my Irish-American background, as well as bagging on Mexican-Americans certainly appears to indicate the characteristics of an individual who appears to have perhaps existed for much of their lives in a small limited bubble, with limited comprehension of the political history and backgrounds of various immigrant populations to America over the past 150+ years, and additionally might have certain associated stereotypes involving many of our communities....

If we define "Spam" simply on the basis of post count, there will be multiple other individuals over the years guilty of that same "crime".....

If I were on the jury, I would vote to acquit eHarding on the charges of being a "Spam-Poster", as well as charges of being a "troll", maybe a misdemeanor slap on the wrist for charges of "excessive posting within your first X days on the Forum" I might find the defendant guilty, but would need to see a greater burden of proof on the prosecution to justify that charge. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies