The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:37:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 212360 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: February 25, 2017, 03:16:33 PM »

Maryland looks the way it does because it lost every single border dispute it ever had, including a costly one with Delaware.
I know this one is reaally old, years old, but still, LOL.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 10:07:21 AM »

Freedom Animals(sane, normal, currently being watched by the some of the cat world domination human protection service)
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 12:34:48 AM »

I know this is old but.

Sorry buddy...I dont trust the FAKE NEWS mainstream media...until InfoWars or Alex Jones says its true...I dont believe it.

This argument is patented by Republicans and only can by used by Blue avatars.
Your post is reported to the Mods.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 06:32:39 PM »

Alas, in media there are no bridges to close, only bridges to burn
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 09:26:33 AM »

I doubt this is serious, but among potentially deceased posters, does anyone remember Clarence?
I've seen some of his posts, but I never encountered him on this forum. I joined in 2015.
Windjammer might be someone who fits the fill. Or Lumine.

I have it on good authority that windjammer is dead, and his last word was "butt stuff".

The name of his beloved childhood sled?
I am afraid Jambles' dad doesn't own a sled company. Sorry.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2020, 01:22:36 AM »

I would just like to take this opportunity to say that Minecraft is the most Libertarian game ever created. The destroyers of human creativity don't want you to play this game, because it presents you with the opportunity to live a purely free existence in a stateless society where you must provide for yourself. Rather than forcing you to live vicariously through the eyes of a stranger, as first-person shooters do, Minecraft encourages aspiring creators to physically mold the world around them to sustain their own life. This is the life-affirming philosophy of the Nietzschean Ubermensch: The man who lives his life to its utmost fullest potential, regretting nothing. The Minecraft player is the fully realized man-- master over all beasts, slayer of monsters, adventurer, entrepreneur, strongman, builder, farmer, creator of his own means of life. This man does not stand passively by to be railroaded into a "narrative" by the game's designers. His experience in the game is his own and is utterly unique. He tears coal from the womb of the earth, he lights the world with torches, and he creates a reality and a truth for himself that no one else could have provided for him. His goals are whatever he wants them to be, and his means of achieving them are his own two hands. Unchain yourself from the shackles of mental submission provided by conventional gameplay. Your mind is an infinite well of creation and Minecraft is its blank canvas. Use it! Utilize your innate human potential, and find your own truth in the way that only you can-- do not rely on the jingoistic authoritarianism of Call of Duty or Battlefront to provide your life with meaning, create it for yourself! Build a home! Brave the depths of fiery hell! Slaughter wild animals using the tools you crafted with your bare hands! Only then will you know what it truly means to be free. Yes, free-- in a richer, fuller sense of the word than the FPS fans of the world dare to dream of. These "gamers" are not your allies. They are not your friends. They are brainwashed authoritarians, leeching human life of all its meaning. To them, nothing is left up to you or your own free will. They believe that true meaning can only be found in the rigid confines of a story written by another-- finite, narrow, and fleeting. They believe that you ought to live endlessly through these "stories" until, like a creature confined to a small, damp cave for the duration of its miserable existence, you grow stunted, pale, and blind, with no imagination whatsoever. This is not your destiny unless you make it so. Wrest control of your life's trajectory back from these thieves of the soul! You are not a mindless automaton in another person's story, you have free will! You are man, and you can think and work with your hands! It is you who first learned the secrets of soil and harvest, you who bridged gulfs with stone and steel, you who caused aircraft and rockets and skyscrapers to lift from the ground! Use this power! Use the tremendous wealth of creativity that nature has imbued in you to shape your surroundings in your own image!

I will make company with creators, with harvesters, with Minecraft YouTubers: I will show them the rainbow and the stairway to the Superman-- the one that lives in all of us, yearning to break free.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2020, 08:43:25 PM »

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/sos/ICRC_Whos_applying_682238_7.pdf

just interesting stats
So the commission applicants are a decent bit whiter, they are also 60% male, and also much older than the average Michigan voter, but however 35% are Democrat to 15% Republican, doesn't really matter .

So it's going to be a commission of former Woodstock attendees?
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2023, 07:58:03 PM »

I guess that's what happens when you take away the right to bear arms.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2024, 03:45:36 PM »

This is the one state where you can estimate reliably who wins and by roughly how much, by looking at trends in party registration.

Those indicate Trump by 2-3% , but the trend favours republicans so it could end up higher by election day, lets say Trump by 4%.

Can you really though;

I remember in 2022 a lot of people analyzing the early vote said it was good for Rs but the Is leaned heavily D so it ended up being what Masto needed. Independents are a huge block in NV so even if Rs are gaining more than Ds, Is becoming more D-favorable can cancel that out.

2022 didn't happen. That year doesn't even exist as far as the Trump people are concerned.
Folks, I've gotten the best historians, the best football players, even crooked Democrats like Lionel Messi, in a room with me this past Sunday. And you know what? We had a consensus. A big, beautiful consensus. It makes the Democratic Party consensus look like a broken, unwieldy washing machine. Our consensus is that France are the holders of the football, not soccer, World Cup. They won it five years ago, in 2018, in a huge country known as Russia. Go visit there one day; you'd be surprised. And they won it against Croatia, whose government I can also say I'm a true friend of. But Macron is a sad, sad man. He should have been up for re-election years ago, so many years ago that I don't even know the exact number. Let me check with Joe Biden; maybe he knows. But yeah - you see, folks? France won the last World Cup. It's true. It's a fact. Look in your calendars if you don't believe me. And they'll be back two years from now, in the beautiful USA, beautiful Canada and maybe not so beautiful Mexico, to play in the first 48-team World Cup, and maybe to win the trophy again if Mrs Kirchner doesn't rig the knockout stages. Trust me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies