The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:41:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 212406 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: June 27, 2017, 04:13:40 PM »

Tough call. He's a conservative so absolutely but he's also a colourful people which means definitionally it is impossible for him to be racist because he lacks the mystical privilege power required to transmute racial discrimination into racism. So im going to say no, but with the added caveat that its ok to call him racial slurs like "uncle tom" because he forfeited his blackness by having his own opinion. We need diversity of colours not diversity of thought.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 06:44:50 AM »

If the trolling weren't too obvious that'd be the best post ever.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 11:42:26 AM »

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 01:31:40 PM »

I see you got the Axis of Idiots'™ attention:

10/10 great troll would read again

It is always amusing how dumbfu**ks without much intelligence feel can call others idiot & feel proud about it. Griffin, I know you are not seeing this but I hope if you are born again, your combined IQ in 2 lifetimes will exceed mine. I have great education qualifications, I earn a lot of money & I hold a good/high management position in possibly the most iconic organizations in the world whose office you should go & visit in your state (& wave from a distance). And I have only just started.

Maybe someday, I will buy whatever company you work for & make you work under me.

This is gold. Omg
What a tool.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 11:35:27 AM »

I expected some hysterical responses to my post calling for the election of Moore along with some name calling. That is even though you do not knowing anything about me.  So I will let you know more about me than you probably want to know. This should possibly be posted on another thread, but I am posting here as I have been personally called names on this thread like confederate

I was born in 1944 in Michigan. I became active in the Republican Party in 1959.  I moved to Memphis, TN in 1975 and to the delta of Arkansas in 1978.  At that time the city I moved to  was 70% white and the fastest growing city in Arkansas.  It has not grown since then because of the Carter hyper inflation and dismal economy.  Also businesses were moving out of downtown Memphis on the river.  Businesses moved further east in Tennessee and South into Mississippi.  The Mississippi River is a barrier. Today my city is 65% black.

The demographic changes have caused the Methodist church I attend to suffer a significant decline in membership.  I am proposing to other members that our next pastor should be black.
I know that will cause some members to leave.  But I believe it is the only way forward.  I guess that makes me a confederate.

Since I became active in the Republican Party in 1959 I have supported the following candidates in the primaries Goldwater in 64, Nixon in 68, Ford in 76, Reagan in 80 after New Hampshire, Bush in 88 and 92, Alexander in 96, Bush in 00, McCain in 08 against our own former Governor Huckabee,  Romney in 12, and Rubio and then Kasich in 16.  I think that makes me pretty much a mainstream Republican.  

Be warned I am generally a yellow dog Republican.

Locally I am known as generally a “red Republican.” That is like a “red Tory” in Great Britain or Canada.  But I am not that “red.”  In Michigan I would be a moderate conservative. . I do love Atlas’ proper use of Party colors.

I was a never Trumper till after the the Indiana primary.  I decided then that after being subjected to the Clintons through two years of Bill as Attorney General of Arkansas, 12 years of Bill as Governor, 8 years of Bill as President, and 6 years of Hillary as Secretary of State I had had quite enough of the the Clintons.  I became a Never Hillaryer.  Every time my wife and I see Hillary on TV we are thankful we made that decision.

With respect to the Alabama Senate race I wish Brooks had won, though he is a foolish member of the Freedom Caucus.  I considered that Strange had made a dirty dirty deal.  I considered Moore a jerk.  

However due to the fact that both Parties have come to the point of being unable to work together and Jones is a left winger rather than a blue dog,  I will not give up any Senate or House seat without a fight.  If I see away for a another Republican to get on the ballot or that a right-in could win, I would switch my support.

I am late in posting this statement due to the fact my wife and I took the black director/pastor of the local Christian mission in the area to dinner at an iconic restaurant in our county.  More evidence I am a Confederate.

I will never post anything this long again on a single non individual topic thread. It is just to give you some knowledge of me.
Swingers?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2018, 07:08:51 PM »

There is absolutely no reason why people shouldn’t start smoking these days. It really makes me sad when I see my classmates go outside to smoke with the professors. These kids are so dumb.

Your classmates (smart, ambitious): go outside to engage in a social bonding and networking experience with their professors and fellow students, ensuring future academic and professional success.

You (a slothful fool): alienates himself from the group, ensuring a future of abject poverty and misery.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2018, 11:45:12 AM »

Imagine being from a super rich school district and getting rejected by the University of Central Florida both before and after being in the national spotlight for a month and then becoming President of the United States in the 21st century. I'm sure it's just super popular this year because of their "National Championship" banner. This would require more than mere Marco Rubio-tier levels of whoring oneself out.

Twitter is a cancerous medium.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 03:18:12 PM »

Credit where credit is due in terms of originality.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 09:37:22 PM »

I voted for Trump but my second choice on election day was Stein. Politics isn't all black and white like partisan hacks like you two think.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2018, 10:35:44 AM »

I don't see what's wrong, Serena Williams is a horrible person.

Let me explain this in simple words:

Serena Williams = black woman
This caricature = blatantly racist in the worst ways
Her personality = irrelevant to that matter

K? Or would you think it's legitimate to depict a Jew as a white-nosed lizard if he's a bad person, or to depict a Muslim as a terrorist if he's just a bad person?
Yeah Bagel didn’t you know that black women women of color are capable of never, ever doing anything wrong ever?
Police, I'm here to report the murder of a man made of straw.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2018, 10:14:53 PM »

I met this girl who might very well be my Eva Braun Tongue

So, someone you'd only marry right before committing suicide? I thought better of you than that and you don't strike me as the type to commit suicide. I sincerely hope I'm right about that.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2019, 08:15:50 PM »

Walter was a good congressman, and a good man. He was... he was one of us. He was a man who loved the House of Representatives, legislating, and as a surfer he explored the beaches of Eastern North Carolina, from Cape Lookout to Hatteras and up to Corolla. He retired -- he retired as so many young men of his generation, before his time. In your wisdom, Mr. President, you took him. As you took so many bright flowering young men, in Arizona, and Tennessee, and the Alabama Special Election. These young men gave their careers. And so did Walter. Walter who loved bowling. And so, Walter Beaman Jones, Jr., in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the House Chamber.

Goodnight, sweet prince.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2019, 08:08:53 PM »

I'm glad he was caught.  And hopefully he leads to more arrests.  Maybe with a little effort we can turn his cell block into a white homeland for his people.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2019, 02:35:24 PM »

I've always suspected that Hillgoose had some kind of "in" with the royal family.

Ya I'm how Lyndon LaRouche connected neocons to the British royal family don't ya know?
I miss LaRouche. This one time we put jumper cables on an FBI informants nipples protested for a super lake in Canada while we listened to Handel. Great times!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2019, 02:49:37 PM »

Amash should join the Democrats!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2019, 12:23:34 PM »

I hope he throws that little weasel from The Guardian around his office again. That was hilarious!

Jesus, why would you hope for such a thing?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2020, 10:19:09 AM »

The Greens have no principles except to screw over the Democratic Party.

They'd love to have Ventura if it gets them more attention and can draw away more cynical, selfish leftists who just want to make a statement (that statement being "I am a baby, please take away my right to vote").

They would nominate Trump if they were given the chance.
Aren't you supporting Joe Biden? You really need to stop backing these no-hope third party candidates. You're either with Jesse or you're with Trump, bottom line. You're screwing over the anti-Trump movement by trying to undermine the Ventura campaign — it's saboteurs like you that delivered the White House to Trump in 2016.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2020, 02:25:52 PM »

For now, no. I will only believe it when the lady in pink screams it on the TV.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2020, 02:50:54 PM »

Have I got an opportunity for you, my friend, really exclusive. Ten thousand acres of pristine Lake Michigan shoreline in Indiana. Just wire me $4000 to let me get the documents and stuff sent to you and I promise you'll make your investment three times over in like two months. Trust me.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2020, 12:04:22 PM »

It's been reported 4 times, it will be dealt with when a mod with responsibility for that board logs on, Some of us have lives outside of here and a little patience would be nice.
TexasGurl hurling some lowkey shade at Hindsight 2020!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2020, 10:42:56 PM »

I like Yellowhammer but my curiosity is peeked.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies