How important is the study of Economics? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:22:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Economics (Moderator: Torie)
  How important is the study of Economics? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How important is the study of Economics?  (Read 5408 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 17, 2017, 06:37:56 PM »

Damn straight, that's why I'm majoring in it. This bullsh*tter in chief and his economically illiterate idiots are running the country into the ground because they lack any economic sense.
Obama wasn't too good at economics either. The last President we had who had a decent enough team for economics was Bill Clinton, and he wasn't perfect either. Without John Kasich, Tim Penny, and their allies, we would have had worse Clintonomics.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 01:27:42 AM »

Anybody who seriously argues that gold has seen 'stable production across time' clearly knows nothing about history.

Now that the entire world has been 'discovered' it's likely gold discovery and production is and will continue to be much more stable, but I think we've also discovered that independent central banks do a far better job at regulating inflation and the money supply than gold ever could.
Um... I should point out that a gold-to-silver ratio of backing alongside the "independent central banks" would make it easier on the latter to properly manage the monetary supply.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies