ok everyone, here are the screenshots from the thread to prove adam's trolling. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:10:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ok everyone, here are the screenshots from the thread to prove adam's trolling. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ok everyone, here are the screenshots from the thread to prove adam's trolling.  (Read 2116 times)
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« on: February 23, 2017, 04:31:53 AM »

I refuse to "go along to get along" on important matters such as these; perhaps I am the product of a bygone era where strong ethical standards for our Presidents, clear consistency among candidates between their public/private statements and a clear delineation of ideologies and parties were the norm. VERY SAD to see my Party lose its backbone - especially on foreign policy. No wonder we don't win anymore! With regard to this particular subject, however:

I, for one, will continue my years-long tradition of standing up to and opposing massive expansions in the MIC and aggressive posturing on the foreign stage, regardless of what you, my Party, or anyone else thinks.

Griffin winning the South? He couldn't beat JCL there, so I highly doubt Cris loses it considering it is more conservative now then it was in February. Of course it is also more Libertarian and Griffin has a long history of winning over libertarians.

As Senator, I will introduce legislation that ensures cross-regional cooperation on the matter can occur, that regions and the federal government have access to the intelligence resources that they need, and will do so in a libertarian-friendly way that ensures our civil liberties are not encroached upon.

I could go on and on, but this issue is a serious issue for me and I will be a needle in the eye of anyone who tries to erode our civil liberties - as I always have been.

This election was Atlasia version of 1980. Where the Conservatives not only captured the presidency but one house of congress too. This election hopefully means the liberal era in Atlasia is over

Even when Labor had two Senate seats, and a minority in the House we banned capital punishment/passed the LGBTQ+ civil rights bill so I doubt we're gonna see the end of the liberal era
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 07:23:38 AM »

Yankee you're pretty much begging me to put the Bentsen quote in there
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies