ok everyone, here are the screenshots from the thread to prove adam's trolling. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:42:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ok everyone, here are the screenshots from the thread to prove adam's trolling. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ok everyone, here are the screenshots from the thread to prove adam's trolling.  (Read 2150 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« on: February 22, 2017, 03:26:33 AM »

I can tell you for sure that dfw shares a generally libertarian foreign policy, and I am convinced from my extensive conversations with him that we'll see the vast majority of his foreign policy decisions taking us in that direction.

Now, for everyone trying to keep up with this: what we're seeing here is a conflation of policy and game mechanics. Also, of course, we are seeing a notorious mountain factory eagerly receiving new molehills, and lots of newer people being Deeply Disturbed because they're unaware that this is all politics. Adam is trying to drive dfw insane, and craft the narrative that dfw is a terrible President before he's even sworn in. It's fairly simple. Tongue
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 12:56:42 AM »

Eh, it seemed like the best way to phrase it and I was too tired to paraphrase. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies