ok everyone, here are the screenshots from the thread to prove adam's trolling. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:35:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ok everyone, here are the screenshots from the thread to prove adam's trolling. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ok everyone, here are the screenshots from the thread to prove adam's trolling.  (Read 2119 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« on: February 22, 2017, 01:25:40 AM »

Now do you see why I deleted this stupidity? I admit that his spin machine is impressive and that he has succesfully conned some people into believing that I am lying about something totally unrelated, but here's the pudding and the proof for all to see, I have a right to keep trolling off of my threads and so I did it, here you go:

I think there might be 3 more idiotic posts after that before I finally got fed up and deleted the entire thread, tired of Adam's trolling. so there you see the supposedly "incriminating info" it was stupid of me to ever respond to him.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 08:19:03 AM »

Well don't you think it's a bit early considering I haven't actually done anything fp wise yet? You will see that I am going to stick to my word, as I have all along, on foreign policy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies