ok everyone, here are the screenshots from the thread to prove adam's trolling. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:07:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ok everyone, here are the screenshots from the thread to prove adam's trolling. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ok everyone, here are the screenshots from the thread to prove adam's trolling.  (Read 2166 times)
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« on: February 23, 2017, 07:51:47 PM »

One clear historical example people have to keep in mind is June 2014, when Labor won the Presidency by five votes over a TPP/DR ticket, with 11 out of 40 Federalist Voters casting votes for the Laborite to be President (we didn't have anyone available to run, RL is a pain sometimes). That was one time Labor a dash for populist right and not libertarians (makes sense since the other ticket had a libertarian on it). One month later they put one of their most extreme members in charge of the Senate and nearly passed a bill nationalizing power companies. Needless to say those 11 Federalists regretted their votes. Labor was devastated in the August midterm elections, putting a coalition of Feds, DRs, and TPPers in charge of the Senate.

Weirdly enough, I was one of those 11. I don't recall why I voted the way I did, but I remember that Sirnick was pretty pissed at me and wouldn't drop the subject for quite a while.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies