NBC/SurveyMonkey: Most Americans (but not young Repubs) think Russia unfriendly (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:51:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  NBC/SurveyMonkey: Most Americans (but not young Repubs) think Russia unfriendly (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NBC/SurveyMonkey: Most Americans (but not young Repubs) think Russia unfriendly  (Read 2914 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 25, 2017, 05:48:24 PM »

All the Republicans saying Russia isn't bad now are the ones fully agreeing with Romney in 2012 when he said the same thing. Guess they have to listen to the strong man and not think for themselves.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 06:09:34 PM »

All the Republicans saying Russia isn't bad now are the ones fully agreeing with Romney in 2012 when he said the same thing. Guess they have to listen to the strong man and not think for themselves.

-I did not support Romney in 2012, and thought his remark on Russia was obviously false and inane; I gave the thumbs-up to Obama's skewering of him.

I think for myself. Most Democrats clearly don't.

You're listening to Trump and the party line now. Romney was right, given the chance Putin would kill us al.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 11:27:35 PM »

i can easily say in public that i have underestimated putin's killing instincts and his imperial attitude before 2013 and thought hillary/obama's reset would have been a good idea.

you have seen how hillary and obama paid for trying to play nice with putin - and as an US citizen i would absolutely feel like apologizing to mitt.

-Russia has no imperial attitude, it just has an attitude of opposition to the U.S.'s very real imperial attitude.

Yes, no imperial ambition but it would take over al of Eastern Europe and all of its former territory in Central Asia if left to its own ambitions. Then proceed to make Western Europe vassel states.

You'be clearly bought Russia's propaganda or just don't care because they're not Americans. Not impressed with your fascist support.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies