Trump's claims his team didn't contact Russia in campaign contradict officials
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:26:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump's claims his team didn't contact Russia in campaign contradict officials
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump's claims his team didn't contact Russia in campaign contradict officials  (Read 348 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 22, 2017, 02:28:04 PM »

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-russia-michael-flynn-2016-election-campaign-us-security-services-a7592526.html
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 02:33:14 PM »

you win by the sword, you fall by the sword.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 05:43:18 PM »

And a slave stood behind the conqueror holding a golden crown, whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 06:02:50 PM »

And a slave stood behind the conqueror holding a golden crown, whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting

Isnt the original quote different? But good reference.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 06:09:10 PM »

2019: " Good evening.

This is the 4th time I have spoken to you from this fantastic office, where so many, so many folks decisions have been made that shaped the history of this great Nation. Each time I have done so to discuss with you the people what I am doing unlike Hillary.

In all the decisions I have made in my public life, I have always tried to do what was best for the Nation. Throughout the long and difficult period of "Russiagate", I have felt it was my duty to persevere, to make every possible effort to complete the term of office to which you elected me.

In the past few days, however, it has become evident to me that the enemy of the people in Congress will come after me no matter what because they are jealous of me and all the great work I have done.

I have never been a quitter. To leave office before my term is completed is really bad to every instinct in my body. But as President, I must put the interest of America first.

Therefore, I shall resign the Presidency effective at noon tomorrow. Vice President Pence will be sworn in as President at that hour in this office. " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEOGJJ7UKFM
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 06:39:34 PM »

Isnt the original quote different? But good reference.

It's paraphrased, obviously. I plan to use it in one of my books one day, if appropriate
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 09:53:02 AM »

Would you repeat this under oath, Mr. Drumpf? That is something, that could ultimately lead to an impeachment.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2017, 12:59:38 PM »

Would you repeat this under oath, Mr. Drumpf? That is something, that could ultimately lead to an impeachment.

I swear, if they could get Slick Willy just by putting him under oath, getting Trump to commit perjury would be a piece of cake.

"Mr. President, did you talk with Steve Bannon on January 20th about allegations of Russian interference?"

"Well I'll tell you that was the day of my inauguration. It was beautiful, bright blue skies, huge crowds, upwards of ten million people there. Everyone loved my speech, especially the part where I captured Osama bin Laden and made the markets go up. We have a lot of people around the country who are afraid of Muslims like him, and you see it in the polls. People love me, but they don't like illegal immigrant Muslims. I think the latest poll has me at 73% approval, most of any President since Reagan. We have a great organization working to enact our policies. So, to answer your question, no. I did not have sexual relations with any of my interns."
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies