Spicer: DOJ will be "taking action" against legalized pot (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:53:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Spicer: DOJ will be "taking action" against legalized pot (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Spicer: DOJ will be "taking action" against legalized pot  (Read 1849 times)
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: February 23, 2017, 09:44:43 PM »

I hope all those midwestern Jill Stein voters feel happy with themselves.

If all Jill Stein voters voted for Hillary, she still would've lost. You want to get angry, get angry at the 9% of Democrats who voted for Trump.

But then again, that doesn't fit the narrative of "third parties bad. Establishment good. Wall Street good. Progressives get out."
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 09:50:26 PM »

One other thing I forgot to add, but I'll add it now because it seems relevant . . . Hillary was not entitled to votes. Stop acting like she was entitled. She didn't earn those votes. It goes the same for Ralph Nader in 2000; he earned he votes for him and Gore didn't.

It would not have swung the election.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 09:55:42 PM »

One other thing I forgot to add, but I'll add it now because it seems relevant . . . Hillary was not entitled to votes. Stop acting like she was entitled. She didn't earn those votes. It goes the same for Ralph Nader in 2000; he earned he votes for him and Gore didn't.

I didn't say anything about that. It's just literally not true that she would've lost if Stein voters had voted for Hillary.

And I'm sure the people who voted their conscience for Nader and Stein are very happy they stopped corporate neoliberals like Gore and Clinton to get Bush and Trump instead.

You're missing the point. Gore and Hillary did not earn their votes. They didn't excite their base, which you need to do in America. Nader and Stein did earn those votes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies