CPAC scrambles to control damage after attendees wave Russian flags (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:05:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  CPAC scrambles to control damage after attendees wave Russian flags (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CPAC scrambles to control damage after attendees wave Russian flags  (Read 2056 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: February 24, 2017, 03:25:38 PM »

So do these kinds of conservatives = Russian loyalists? Do they not care about our country anymore?

They never did. They've always hated America and what it stood for. (They liked the slave-owning aristocracy of the Confederacy just fine though.)
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 03:27:44 PM »

Wait, those weren't opponents of Trump intending to make him look bad?!? Is this real life?

It's just Trump's fantasy.
He didn't get a landslide,
but there's no escape from reality.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 04:36:19 PM »

I might by a Russian flag soon. If we get a Clintonite in the White House in 2020, I want to welcome Putin's liberators rolling down Tennessee Street. Assuming the radiation from the mushroom clouds over Atlanta and Jacksonville don't kill me first.

What's the benefit of being allied with Russia? They're a backwords country with a shrinking and diseased population, failed economy (which will get worse as oil is phased out) which is about the size of South Korea, and dysfunctional political system.

So, a natural ally of GOP-dominated America?
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 06:05:48 PM »

So do these kinds of conservatives = Russian loyalists? Do they not care about our country anymore?

They never did. They've always hated America and what it stood for. (They liked the slave-owning aristocracy of the Confederacy just fine though.)

LOL, yep, ZERO conservatives in the North supporting the Union.  Nailed it.

They have problems with reading comprehension, too.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 09:19:10 AM »

There is a lot of debate about what happened here, but, to my knowledge, none of y'all were at CPAC.  I was, so here is what happened: a liberal operative passed out Russian flags with Trump's name on it, and conservatives (mostly) took it because they thought it was funny and wanted the souvenir (I didn't get one).  Security took them away if they were out in the open during Trump's speech.  I did not see a single person actually waving them while Trump was speaking.

Right behind me, there was actually a protest incident.  Some guy screamed "you're a fascist" at President Trump and, after he was surrounded by security, he, like child, said "and your face is covered in poop" on his way out.

I will have more about CPAC on Sunday, but I wanted to clear this up!
Basically what I thought, though I bet not all of them knew it was the Russian flag, just saw it was red/white/blue with "TRUMP" on it...

Which of course begs the question - what nefarious toxin did the liberal activist use to rob the CPAC attendees of ability to recognize a Russian flag, and of the ability to think that maybe holding a strange/Russian flag on an event that was on camera might be a bad idea?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies