Pat Buchanan: Is secession the solution? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:45:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Pat Buchanan: Is secession the solution? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pat Buchanan: Is secession the solution?  (Read 1641 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: February 24, 2017, 03:43:02 PM »

How is he going to force the blue states to keep subsidizing red states? Or is the plan to just let them continue to become 3rd world hellholes?
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 04:24:46 PM »

How is he going to force the blue states to keep subsidizing red states? Or is the plan to just let them continue to become 3rd world hellholes?

You know that the poorest people in "red states" - many of them Black, especially in the South - are loyal Democrats, right?  Are you just going to throw them a big " YOU!" all in the name of partisan bickering?

I'm not the one advocating secession. My gut says it's coming, though. And when it does, I'm certainly not going to support ongoing transfer payments to oppressive theocracies, which they'd hand off to corporate conspirators instead of using for social services. I publicly support and will do everything I can to assist refugees from the Confederacy - as long as there's no public record of those refugees ever having been registered Republicans, of course. We wouldn't want to be letting in a bunch of people with lots of problems, who are probably criminals and rapists who hate freedom and democracy.

Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 06:27:17 PM »

Why do I care what this deranged old Nazi has to say?

I think Pat Buchanan represents the mood and views of Republican base better than almost every other columnist out there.  If he's a nazi, then so are most Republicans.

Very true.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies